ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 24- Newfound Relatives

Start from the beginning

(Trigon is an original villain character from DC comics. But his place in DC doesn't affect the story, I just added the character. If you want to get reference, just search it up on YouTube or something.)

"Hey...?" I hesitantly uttered. Uncle Trigon only got closer to me to take a better look. I looked up to him, because he was too tall, also Bill. Bill has his arms folded. "Why does she look like that, Satan?" When he asked that question, I grew a little nervous.

"She keeps the form she wishes to, Trigon. Now introduce her to your daughter." "Very well then." Uncle Trigon then leads me to the part of the room where the weapons are kept. Bill just kept trailing behind, saying nothing. From the distance, I can see a black figure standing in front of the weapons and shields. As I got closer, I figured that it was a girl. "Raven." Uncle calls.

"Meet your demon cousin, (Y/n) Roth." She has a really cool name. And I didn't get the chance to tell you my last name right? Sorry about that.

Raven turned around and revealed her face. She must really like the color blue violet; even her hair is the same color, and so are her clothes. Bill looked at her then at me.

"Hello, my name is Raven. Nice meeting you, (Y/n)." Wow, she has a nice attitude to cover for her gloomy voice.

"Hi, nice meeting you too Raven." I said, forming a smile on my face. She also managed to form a small smile on her own. She is beautiful.

(Raven is another character from DC comics. But she's a hero, an official member of the TEEN TITANS. Watch the movie JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. TEEN TITANS to get to know her better. But her part in the comics will not take place here.)

"Well, you little demons talk and get to know each other, brother and I will have to talk. Cipher, go accompany the young ones." My father said and Uncle made his way to dad. Raven and I, decided to take a walk here while talking. Well, more like levitate. Bill just trailed behind us while I was talking to Raven.

"So, where do you live?" I asked Raven.

"I live with my father in the ruins of Azrath."

"Woah, where is Azrath?" I asked, because this is the first time I've heard of the word.

"Just outside this planet. In there you can pretty see Earth." She answered, hands in her pockets. I nodded in response. "So, where do you live?" She asked me back. "I live in the surface world, just above this realm." I answered.

"Really? It's been a while since I've been there." She responded, a little surprised. "Why do you live in Azrath?" I asked her. "My mom used to live there." She plainly answered.

Bold-Raven
Normal-(Y/n)
Italicized-Bill

"Wait, 'used to'? What happened?"

"Father killed her, along with all the people in Azrath and the planet itself."

"I'm sorry, but why did he do that?"

"Well, as you've heard, he's the king of war and destruction."

"So why do you still live there? It's probably a mess since its destructed."

"Father and I live there because he still is grieving silently. He did not wish what happened to my mother, it's his insanity that got him to do that. But he always is insane, he just can't control it sometimes."

"Oh, I understand. It's the same with Bill, but more calm though."

"I'm behind you, Snowflake."