Untitled Part 60

(You can skip this if you want, I honestly don't care. This is just my explanation to my Wattpad friends as to why I'm leaving.)

Okay, you know what? I'm leaving this goddamn website. I give up. To all of you who wanted me to do this - here you go! You've won. Are you happy now?

I came on the website because I thought you guys would be different from my school. I thought you guys would be more accepting - I thought you were going to be better. I guess some of you weren't.

The people at school? They make fun of me for only being friends for a guy who's bisexual, a boy who's suicidal, and a girl with Down syndrome. They make fun of me because I read, because I turn everything in on time and because I'm in all AP classes. They mock everything I do - no matter what, and I fucking hate it. And I try to stand up to them. I try my hardest to not back down. But the last time I did stand up, Asher ended up in the hospital. 

And maybe I thought that you guys would be different. Maybe I did think that somehow, I could have a safe place. Stupid of me, huh?

To all of you that want me to leave (and are probably glad to see me go) I have three things to say to you:

First, I come on this website because I love to write and I love some of the people here. This whole book is just because I love to write. 

If you think I'm a bad writer, then don't fucking read it. I'm just done with every piece of shit that comes out of your mouth. 

You've been taking away everything that I liked about myself.

Secondly, you can call me an attention-seeking whore. 

My sister is dead. She's dead and I'm never seeing her again, and you tell me that I'm doing this for attention. Because I like to be in the spotlight.

And you know what? You can think that all you want. I'm done. D - O - N - E.

I can't believe she ever wanted an account.

Finally, insult me all you want. I don't fucking care. I wouldn't give anything on earth to hear what you have to say. You couldn't pay me to care. 

But you don't insult my friends.

Yes, Asher is bi. So fucking what?

I kissed him. Or maybe he kissed me. I don't give a shit as to the fact that he's bi. Why the hell does this affect you? It's not like I would ever even give you the time of day.

It's nearly 2017. Supposed to be a fresh start. And you poisoned it.

Thanks for a lot of things, actually. Thanks for ruining every single thing I liked about myself. Thanks for beating me down into the water even though I was already drowning. Thanks for making me feel horrid over my sister. Thanks for making my life even more of a hellhole than it already is. 

And of course, thanks for ruining my goddamn first kiss, when things were finally looking up.

And obviously, this isn't to all of you. You know if you are and if you aren't. But I only ever came here for my writing and for the people here. 

Both of those have been taken away.

So, for the last time, I'm signing out.

~Cali.