Luke x Reader: Reunited

Bleeding Out and Demons: the final conclusion. :) IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ ALL OF IT!

"Luke?"

The one word seemed to bring everything in Elysium to a stop. The sound of the waves peacefully lapping at the shore faded away, the sound of the murmuring chatter of the other residents muted.

Just you and Luke.

Just you and those blue eyes. Just you and that crooked smile. 

But his livid scar brought you jolting back to reality. "You - monumental - idiot!" You launched yourself at him, pounding his chest, wishing that you still had your W/O/C. Although you doubted you even hurt him, as the both of you were ghosts.

"Why would you leave me? Why would you do that? Why?! Do you know how many people died, Luke?"

You saw a shadow of guilt cross his expression. "Y/N, I-"

"Do you know  how much pain you caused me? To everyone? Do you have any idea how much you killed Annabeth and Thalia, your sisters?! Do you know how many lives you cost, how many people died?"

His expression crumpled. "Believe me, Y/N, not a single minute went by after Kronos... inhabited me did I bitterly curse myself. I didn't... I wasn't thinking. I didn't think about - about anything. I understand if you can't face me anymore, Y/N. And I know there's nothing that I can do to compensate for this... for any of this." He gestured to the surrounding areas of Elysium, to the shades who're starting to take notice of the two lost souls trying desperately to reconcile.

"But in the end, Y/N, all I can do is just say sorry. I am sorry, Y/N. This is all my fault, and please, please, please forgive me. I would understand if you didn't want to see me anymore. I will stay away."

He started to leave, and you didn't stop him.

(yep thats the end bye people see you next time byeeeee)

(okay just  kidding I'm not that mean... yet)

A small piece of paper fluttered from his pocket. 

Four words, written with hope, filled with promise.

I love you, Y/N.

"Wait!" You desperately ran after Luke. 

He turned, a glimmer of hope faintly showing. "Yes?"

"Can I... maybe show you around?" You offered an outstretched hand.

That crooked smile was back, that quirky smile that you loved. He took your proffered hand, and the two of you began to take your first steps towards something new.

Something different.

But something good.

•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•

This is really short, and I realize that. I am rushing. I have a fencing tournament this weekend, and so I will not have time to update, and I'd like to do at least one chapter per week.

So how was this? Please comment. I know it was really short, but it's the best I can do. If I have more time, I'll update more later in the week. Maybe a songfic. Those are shorter.

Is this a happy ending or a sad ending? I mean, you're both dead, but you're together so...?

Anyway, (stupid ADHD) I have a very important question for you people. I've noticed lately that I seem to have lots of sad endings *cough cough Soldatino* and I was wondering whether you people like sad endings or...? Because sometimes I like getting my feels ripped out. Only sometimes though, only if it's well written.

Oh my gods I just read over this and look how short this is... *cries* I'll try to make another one this week... ish. Kind of. Maybe. 

I'LL TRY OKAY?!