Jason x Reader- Terrible Things Pt. 2

This is kind of a prequel depicting what happened where you got stabbed (whoops). Thanks 405826eh and MsAna168 for suggesting a part two!

Chiron trotted back and forth, tail swishing nervously. "Normally, we don't sen the older demigods on a quest, but you're our only option. Will the two of you accept?"

You stood firm and determined, eyes fierce, jaw set. "I agree."

Jason nodded. "I also agree."

"But," you continued. "B/N has to be taken care of. Can you keep him here?"

The old centaur nods, clearly relieved. "Of course."

You relax infinitesimally. "Great. What's the mission?"

"Oh, a rogue Monster Donut has opened up. Normally, we'd wait, but the location is in quite a busy part of the city. Can the two of you bring Leo along? He might be useful."

You slam your forehead into the table. "Great, a car ride with the most hyperactive, ADHD demigod I know."

Jason sighs. "Fine."

"But," you add, casting your most steely glance at the old centaur, "If he talks me to death, it's all your fault."

•∞•∞•∞•

One half hour later, your ears were being talked off.

Jason interrupts his flow of words. "Leo?"

"Yep?"

"Y'know, we've been friends for a long time..."

The hyperactive boy frowns, tries to count on his fingers, and gives up. "More than I can count."

Jason exhales through his nose. "And as your best friend, I am telling you this in the nicest way possible-"

"Uh-oh."

"Will you please, for the love of Zeus, shut up for five minutes?"

Leo opens his mouth, then closes it with a barely audible clop. 

Smiling, you lean over and brush your lips with Jason's. 

"My hero."

"PDA!" Leo yelled.

"Leo!"

"Shutting up now..."

•∞•∞•∞•

You crept along the deserted alleyway, hand on the hilt/handle of W/O/C.

"I don't like this," Jason muttered.

"Who would?" Leo retorts.

Jason rolls his eyes in frustration. "No, what I mean is that there aren't as many monsters as usual."

"Well, I mean, that's good for us, right?" you reply, still not understanding the problem.

"No, because if there are fewer monsters, that means the ones that are inside the Monster Donut are more deadly."

"Oh," Leo swallowed. "Great. I love deadly monsters."

"Also," Jason continued, "There's a high chance that there's a Hydra in there."

Leo does jazz hands weakly. "Whoop-dee-doo."

"We need a plan of attack," you state, drawing your W/O/C out of it's sheath with a satisfying shink. 

"You and Leo go for the Hydra. I'll cover you." you continue, twirling your W/O/C.

Your husband nods grimly. "Fine."