Leo x Reader- There's Nothing Left to Say Now

I don't own the song... Thanks tae-jackson for suggesting this!!!!! 

WARNING: SUICIDE MENTION 

Who knows how long I've been awake now?  You stared blankly at the bottom of the bunk above you. You'd been staring there for Hades knows how long, and quite frankly, you didn't care.

The shadows on my wall don't sleep- they keep calling me, beckoning... The shadows writhed and danced, seeming to invite you to join their eerie dance and give up all pretense of 'okay.'

Who knows what's right? The lines keep getting thinner. What was right and what was wrong? How could you tell?

My age has never made me wise- but I keep pushing on and on and on and on. You'd guessed something was up with Leo, yet you kept going. Why was that? Why couldn't you be smart and not give your heart away like that- because it just came back broken.

There's nothing left to say now... You kept replaying what you'd told Leo again and again. Was it right? You didn't think there was anything left to say to him, not after Calypso.

I'm giving up, giving up, hey hey, giving up now... You were giving up, there wasn't anything left for you- all the strings that were grounded you had snapped, cut by one Leo Valdez.

LEO POV

Below my soul, I feel an engine- collapsing as it sees the pain. Leo felt like one of his faulty engines that he routinely tried to fix- only he couldn't fix this one.

If I could only shut it out. He couldn't block the pain- he almost embraced it, four words pounding into his head over and over again- it was his fault. 

I've come too far to see the end now. He'd kept going with Calypso, going too far.

Even if my way is wrong, I keep pushing on and on and on and on... His way had been wrong, yet he'd kept going. Why? It was a question he'd asked himself repeatedly, yet each time he couldn't answer.

There's nothing left to say now... He couldn't fix this, no more words that he could say to convince Y/N.

I'm giving up, giving up, hey hey, giving up now... He was done. He'd severed the ties between him and his soulmate.  What could he do?

THIRD PERSON(OMNISCIENT)

I keep falling, I keep falling down... Both of you were falling, falling into pits of depression, self-doubt and darkness.

If you could only save me- I'm drowning in the waters of my soul. Both sent out a fervent plea for the other, unknowingly proving their likeness even more. Their other half was the only person who could help them, yet one of them had unwittingly steered them to doom.

There's nothing left to say now... I'm giving up, giving up, hey hey, giving up now... You were done, done with this cruel, cold world that seemed to enjoy giving you happiness and then snatching it away.

•∞•∞•

In the morning, two cold corpses were found at Camp Half-Blood, one in the G/P Cabin, with an empty bottle of pills beside it, the other in Bunker Nine, swaying on a rope, with its' noose around his neck. Two shrouds were burned, one for the daughter of G/P, the other a son of Hephaestus.

Lovers reunited at last.

Sorry, I had to.... thanks again rae-jackson! Please read the A/N before this, it's quite important. Thanks!

Cali Out!