Drill Partner

Beginne am Anfang

"I gotta two piece teal bathing suit if you want that." I said.

"Alright I'll wear that one. But I think I'll just throw on one of Quan's white shirts and call it a day." She said walking in to my room.

I went to give her the bathing suit and look for my red two piece. I threw that on and looked in the mirror and saw my ass all out.

"Molly Rah is gonna kill you if you go out like that. Look at your ass shorty." She said pointing.

"You're right I'm a throw on some shorts." I said going through the suitcase.

I found some jean shorts and threw it on. I herd the doorbell and ring and people talking guessing it was the boys we walked downstairs.

"Look who finally woke up." Quan said.

"Oh shut up." Dana said hugging him.

I walked over and leaned on the couch. I saw Rah staring at me and smiling. "Is there something on my face?" I asked.

"I'm happy you're wearing shorts because you know if you wasn't we would of have some serious problems." He said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I didn't put them on for you I put them on because I'm more cozy wearing shorts." I lied.

He walked over to me and leaned down to my ear. "Well I know you wore that bathing suit just for me being that you know red is my favorite color." He whispered.

I smiled and tip toed up to his ear. "You're so right." I whispered.

I ain't gonna lie I'm sexually frustrated as fuck. These few days Rah has looked 10x attractive and I want him bad. I know we not together and stuff but I'm pretty sure one time won't hurt.

Would it?

"Rah I knew I herd you come on. Daddy got the grill all fired up and wants to hurry up and start cooking." Melissa said.

But I probably won't even get a chance to get some if this bitch keeps coming around.

All she had on was a hot pink bathing suit and unlike me she didn't have shorts on.

"Ight I'm coming right n-"

His sentence was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it." I said walking to the front door and opening it.

"Jordan hi." I said opening the door wider for him to walk in.

"Jordan? What are you doing here?" Melissa asked.

"Molly invited me over to the pool party." He said.

"She did?" Melissa and Rah asked at the same time.

"I did." I replied.

"Yea. I brought some drinks and chips." Jordan said.

"My man." Quan said dapping him up and taking it from him.

"I don't know about y'all but I'm tryna party now let's go." He continued.