"Sure why not. We'll get a second tent setup just for y'all." Her pops said.

"Yay." Dana said happily.

"Molly can you go in the kitchen get some chips?" Her pops asked.

"Sure thing." I said.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Jordan sitting there with a glass of water and his head down.
"Rough night?" I asked

He turned around and smiled. "Not one of my easiest. But I'm pretty sure you had it more rough than me." He said.

I walked over to the cabinet to take the chips. "Eh nothing I ain't use to." I said leaning on the counter.

He chuckled. "Look I wanna apologize for what had happened. They should of never said those stuff about you and I'm apologizing on their behalf." He said.

Wow so mature.

"Wow thank you Jordan. But seriously they ain't ruin my night that much. As a matter of fact we are having a barbecue/pool party tomorrow, why not stop by." I said.

He smiled. "Yea sure, I wouldn't mind at all." He said.

"Molly Dana says she want-"

We turned our attention towards the door and saw Rah. "Dana wants you to bring her a soda." He said eyeing Jordan.

I walked over to get the soda and Jordan cleared his throat. "Well I think it's time for me to go. I'll see you later Molly." He said getting up and leaving.

Rah watched him leave and then he turned and looked at me. "I don't like him." He said.

I just started to laugh and walk pass him. "You're laughing but I'm so serious." He said following me.

"Relax Rashawn he doesn't pose a threat. If anything you're the biggest threat living in this place." I said laughing.

He rolled his eyes. "Yea whatever." He replied.

~

I woke up in a tent to the smell of a grill. I looked in my tent and saw Dana sleeping next to me.

"Dana wake up." I said shaking her.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Time to get up I know your hungry ass smell that." I said getting out the tent.

She followed me out the tent and we walked inside the house. I saw Aaron and Xavier chilling shirtless on the couch.

"Where is everyone?" Dana asked.

"The boys went out to get hot dogs and hamburger, Dana's dad is getting the grill hot, and Melissa and my mom are just outside the pool chilling." Xavier said.

I nodded my head. "We gonna go upstairs and change in to our bathing suit and then come back down." I said going up the steps with Dana.

I walked in to Dana's room to help her out first. "You have an idea on what you gonna where?" I asked.

"Well being that I got this big ass belly on me I'm not gonna wear my one piece." She said laughing.