53-"Stay"

Chapter 53-"Stay"

Once everyone saw and met baby Hershel, We all gathered up in a trailer.

"So why are we here and not leaving?" I asked as I sat down next to Carl and Michonne on the couch.

"We have to decided where to keep you at" Rick said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Carl asked intervening.

"You're pregnant Bell, You have to stay here" My dad said hanging his head.

"I'm not the only one staying right?" I asked

"Yeah Im staying too, Right?" Carl asked gripping my hand. Everyone just looked everywhere but us.

"Carl, You have jobs back at home." Rick started but Carl stopped him.

"Bell does too!" He started to raise his voice.

"Bell's pregnant Carl" Rick started and Carl shook his head.

"No Im not leaving her" He said standing up.

"Carl" I said softly.

"They need you more then I do" I finished and he looked at me with unbelievable eyes.

"No they don't bell! You have my kid in your stomach! You need me more!" He yelled and looked at Rick.

"Carl calm down" Rick started but carl shook his head.

"This is Bullshit" He said and stormed out of the trailer making his hat fly off and land on the floor.

"He just needs some time" I said softly. "But I know, You guys need him more. So its fine" I finished.

"C'mon guys someone has to stay with her, I stayed with Maggie. At least have her have someone" Sasha said taking a stand.

"Ill stay" Tara said coming into the trailer.

Everyone looked confused why she was here. She sighed and looked to the ground.

"Alexandrias under attack" She spoke and everyone's eyes went big.

"by who?" Rick asked sternly.

"The saviors, You didn't kill them all Daryl" She said and My dad looked up quickly.

"What?" Maggie asked.

"We will discus it all later, We have to go" Rick said and everyone hurried outside where Carl was picking at grass.

"Carl we have to go, Tara's staying with her" Rick said grabbing him.

"She'll be okay with me" Tara said giving him a smile.

"Ill be back as soon as possible" Carl said kissing my head. "I love you" He finished and kissed my lips.

"I love you to, Be safe" I said and pecked him once more.

"Im always safe" He winked and I just chuckled. I watched as they all banded into the car. I picked up my arm and waved and saw Carls hand go out the window waving, I smiled and once the car was out of sight I went back into the trailer with Tara.

"So why are you staying exactly?" Tara asked sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Im pregnant, and my arm" I said sighing.

"Oh congrats, I mean I didn't know that you would want to get preggers so early but i mean-" She started but I chuckled.

"Tara, Shut up" I joked and she smiled.

"Oh uh okay" she said nodding her head. I walked over to where the door was and saw Carl's hat still sitting on the floor. I picked it up putting it on my head and sitting down in a chair. Guess it won't be so bad after all.