16- "Goodnight"

Chapter 16- "Goodnight"

Carl's pov

"Dad I was fine I didn't get hurt" i say. I just told him when i left for food the other day and he blew up in my face.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Dad and I exchange looks and he gets up looking through the small peep hole. He chuckles before saying. 

"It's for you"

I get up pushing the couch from the door and opening it. There stood Her. I felt my knees go weak. "Carl?" she whispered her voice hardly adiuoable. "Bell" i whispered back as i combined my body with her's. She started crying and so did I. i laced my arms around her and squeezed her tight. "Don't leave me again" she whispered to me. "I promise i won't" i whispered back. Having her back in my arms was like finding the missing puzzle piece that completes the whole puzzle. i leaned back looking at her, her hazels green eyes now red from crying. i wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her lips. Passion filled the air. I felt my stomach explode with so many feelings way too many to name nor count. "I missed you" i whispered as our forehead met. "I missed you more" she whispered back.

"Excuse me" I heard and saw Michonne, I let go of bell and walked over hugging her too. Then i saw another guy. He had dark blue eyes and longish brown hair, jealously filled me quickly. Then i remembered him from somewhere. "Who's this?" I asked going up to him. 

"John, remember the one from the pictures" Bell says coming to my side.

"Hey" John says and i nod at a him and flash a fake smile inventing him inside.

As we walked inside i wrapped my arm round bells shoulders but she winced away from me. "What happened? I'm sorry did i hurt you?" i ask scanning her for answers.

"No you didn't hurt me, I got shot" she says pulling up her sleeve showing a bandage on her forearm.

"Who did this to you?" My dad says before i could,

"It happened at the prison" she says pulling back down her sleeve.

"Oh i got you a present!" she smiled pulling down her backpack and pulling out my shoe.

"My shoe?" i smile lacing it on my foot.

"Walker inside, got my shoe didn't get me" she quotes from what i wrote on that door a couple days ago.

"I love you" i smile as i hug her careful not to get her arm.

"I love you more" she says connecting our lips.

"Not possible" i smirk.

~

Bell's pov

"We'll think of a plan in the morning, its getting late" Rick says. "Carl show John the extra room he can sleep there." he finishes. We all nod and us 3 head upstairs. Carl opens a door and tells me to wait for him there. I head into the room and sit on the messy bed, i start scanning the room until i found a stack of comics. I walked over and picked up one. "The leaf that blew" I read out loud and place it back into the pile after i hear footsteps, i run back to the bed and act as if i were sitting there the whole time.

"You were snooping around weren't you?" Carl smiles closing the door behind him and approaching me.

"Maybe" i smirk and see the black in his eyes grow, he smiles before combining his lips on mines and pushing me back onto the bed. He, Hovering over me keeps kissing me Soon being a make out session.

"Car-" someones says barging into the room making Carl jump from above me facing the door, "Oh sorry. Guess you guys really do miss each other" Rick chuckles as he closes the door.

I feel my cheeks heat up as i sit up, Well that was awkward. "Hey we should head to sleep now" I smile and Carl nods getting up and blowing out the candle that was lit to fill the room with color. I slipped my shoes off and laid down, soon a body spooning me.

it felt good. like i know i could finally sleep after this, i could sleep from knowing he was okay. Feeling his warmth next to mines put me in accomplishment. knowing he's here. and knowing he's mines. its just felt good to see the spark in his eyes. I missed him so much. I needed him just like how you need a remedy for a cold. I was okay now.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"