8-"Bell of course!"

Chapter 8- "Bell of course!"

I woke up to being carried, I opened my eyes to see Carl. It was light outside so I closed my eyes wrapping my arms around His neck for more balance.

"Well good morning" he whispers to me as the light fades and I can open my eyes. I open them and see I am in a cell now and I mutter a good morning back before rolling over and shutting my eyes again.

"Breakfast is ready, " Carl yawns and I roll over looking back at him.

"Did you stay awake all night?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, while you slept like a baby" he smiles sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Go to sleep Carl" I yawn sitting up as he takes my place. Soon I hear soft snores fill the room. I smile as I walk out heading into breakfast.

~

"Oh my lord, Maggie I am gonna go lay down" I nod as I feel a sharp pain in my back, I've head these pains since I was younger when I stand for a long time my back goes crazy cause of all the pinched nerves.

"That's alright Darlin' you're such a great help" she smiles and pats my back. I smile heading out of the kitchen and heading to the cell, Cark was outside gardening with Rick so I had the cell to myself.

I lay down resting on my stomach so my back doesn't go through any more pain. I closed my eyes just thinking about everything and any thing until I heard footsteps.

"You alright?" I hear my dad say as I feel the bed dip down indicating he sat down.

"Yeah just Back pains" I say my eyes still closed.

"Oh, well Rick me Glen and Michonne were gonna go in a run. Need anything?" He asks resting his hand on my knee.

"Pain killers and pads" I say bluntly since my dad has bought pads for me many times.

"Alright, see you soon Bell" he says getting up and kissing my forehead.

"Be safe " I say opening my eyes looking at my creator.

"You sound like your Mom" he says before walking out

I sigh rolling over and going to sleep.

Carl p.o.v

"Dad C'mon please let me go" I beg my dad since him, Glen Daryl, and Michonne are heading out.

"Fine" he burst and I sighed of relief.

"We're leaving now" He finishes and I nod hopping into the back of the car their using.

~

"Carl, Michonne you guys find baby stuff or just anything for the kids " My dad states and we nod heading near the mall doors. We crept pass about 20 walkers and headed into a unknown store since it was night and the lights for the store weren't lighting up.

"Find things for Bell, Brayden and all them. I'll get Judith's stuff." Michonne whispers to me and I nod heading over to where the clothes were.

I picked up a couple of sweatshirts, sweatpants, and tank tops. Since it is getting cold. Then I went over and grabbed some shirts, Jeans, shorts, then I remembered the girls. So I quickly picked out some shorts. Spandex? I guess there shorts I mean they look like it.

I then saw a neckless, it was beautiful. just for her. I picked it up shoving it into my pocket before going behind the counter and grabbing bags for all the clothes. I went around the store just grabbing anything for the kids to play with or clothes. Once I heard a whistle I turned around and saw michonne with about 4 bags and I nodded as I followed her out of the store.

Once we got back to the car we heard gunshots coming from inside and my Dad, Daryl and glen came running out with like 10 bags each. "Get in the car!" My dad yelled and I hopped in the backseat with the rest of the bags. Suddenly they all hopped in and we drove off, everyone still had sharp breaths and I just stayed silent.

"Did ya get anything good?" Daryl asks after an awkward silence came over.

"Yeah I watch him as picked up a neckless" Michonne says and I go pink as the car fills with 'ooooo's'

"Who'd you get it for?" My Dad asks and I still stay silent since I was cut off by Glen.

"Bell of course!" Then the whole car went silent. I looked up just to see my dad laughing. "He's gotta Crush!" Daryl yells and I smile... Maybe I do have a crush.
But then I remember she's his daughter and he's cool with it. I look back up and smile as the car fills with. "Look he's pink!" Or "Awh Rick you gotta lover boy!" And even "I wanna be at their wedding!" I laughed silently at the last one as I looked out to the night sky.