43-"Help"

Chapter 43- "Help"

"We Can't!" My dad yelled to daryl, He wanted to save bell. We all did but my dad wouldn't let us. He just wanted to hide, He didn't want to face it.

"Fuck you, I'm going to save my daughter. Anyone coming?" Daryl yelled and everyone stood in shocked. "What?" He said again.

"Do you want someone to die? Again?" My dad asked getting into daryl's face.

"My Fucking daughter will! If we don't do shit about it!" Daryl yelled throwing his arms in the air. "Carl's been there! He knows what the lay out he can tell me, Ill sneak in grab them, and come back. Maybe" he scoffed looking at me.

"Daryl, We cant risk anything" My dad said and Daryl scoffed walking away. I sighed looking at my dad in disaproval as i follow Daryl.

"Daryl" I said catching up with him.

"What?" He asked turning around. 

"Ill help you" i said and smirked.

Bell's pov

"Its okay here, If you listen that is" Brayden said as we watched the Walkers.

"You're joking right?" Beth said still not sitting down.

"No, They've only really beaten me once, and everyone gets beaten at least once" He said looking down. I sighed and put my hand on his back.

"Don't worry, We know" I said and he looked up in shock.

"But you have no bruies or anything, exepct for the eye" He said scanning Beth and I. "I-I mean you're still beautiful" He said looking to Beth, He's always had a thing for her. I noticed back at the prison.

"Flattering, But can we focuas" she said.

"Yeah Sorry, but no matter what you do Negan still-" Brayden started but the door opening cut him off.

"Negan what?" Negan asked coming from the other side of the door. 

"Negan's always right" Brayden said looking at him, Negan smiled winking at him then looked to me.

"Bell? Lets go. You're coming with me" He said and I nodded as I followed him, We walked around corners and down halls. Sometimes I wonder how people get around here. We walked into his room and sat down.

"Look, I know I know. My men hurt you and You're little blonde friend. But I respect you" He said as he leaned back, I didn't believe one word he said. I knew he was lying.

"You're little boyfriend has brass balls" He said nodding his head and smirking. I felt ill as soon as he brought Carl up.

"Has he ever sung to you? He's not a very good one" He chuckled and I kept my head down. Carl never really liked music, he never really sang or anything so I wondered how much Negan fucked with him to make him sing.

"Hmm, Look. That kid may have some metal balls but you. You have bigger balls then he does. and that is way too fascinating." He said as he stood up still looking at me.

"What I'm saying is, You don't need a job anymore. You're one of my wives now. Don't worry You're aren't the age yet. I won't lay a finger on you yet" He winked and I felt anger. I didn't want to be his hoe bag. I didn't want to be here. I just sighed knowing I can't do a damn thing about it. He chuckled as he came back over and sat in front of me.

"Time for you to meet my favorite wife" He smirked then belched "Sherry!". soon a skinny tall brunt came in, she had a mole right above her eyebrow and sad eyes once she saw me.

"What" she asked as she came in sitting next to me.

"Sherry, This is Bell. Mind to show her around, She's my new wife" He said and she looked at me in fear. 

"Negan" A thicker man said coming into the room, Fat joey I think his name was.

"What Fat Joesph" Negan said as he stood up towering the man.

"There's been a break out, Someone got bit and it spreaded" The man said, You could see the fear in his eye.

"Damn it! C'mon lets go" He said as he pushed the man from the room and shut the door. I looked up to Sherry and she sighed.

"I'm sorry, Negan is an asshole. He shouldn't have taken you this young" She said rolling her eyes in disbelief.

"Its fine," I said looking to her, She sighed again and stood up. 

"Lets get you to meet the other ladies" she said and motioned for me to follow her, I got up following her as chaos went around downstairs.