28-"Dissappear"

Chapter 28- "Disappear" 

I walk from Carl's room not too long after telling him my plan and kissing his pale cheek. I walked down the hall and waved to Rick and Michonne. "Bell" Rick says stopping me from opening the door.

"I like your hair. It fit's you" he said making brief eye contact and then looking back down to his paper. I thanked him and left, heading back to my house. It was dark by now so it was time.

I waited till i heard the loud snores of my father before slipping out of the bed, I grabbed my shoes and backpack before tip toeing down the steps. I wrote a note lacing it on the counter before i tip toed out the door.

Daryl's pov

Damn it another day. I thought as the bright lights diserbed me from my slumber. I sat up yawning before taking a piss then going downstairs for something to eat. I didn't hear Bell come in last night so i assume she's with Carl. It's terrible. I mean its like another piece is missing from her, She's gone through a lot. But she's strong like how her mother was. Each day she shows me more and more of her mother, sometimes it scares me. And others i smile at. 

I grabbed a beer from the small white fridge and walked to the couch, I noticed a note on the counter. I picked it up reading it, I felt my can slip from my hand as i read it. I ran up the steps finding her room and throwing the door open. i scanned the room finding her no where, yet her bed was perfectly made. I ran back down stairs and over to where Rick was. Maybe just Maybe she was still there.

"Rick!" I yelled banging on the door. Soon  sleepy Rick came and opened the door.

"Wheres my daughter?" I yelled approaching the room down the hall.

"What? " he said following me. I opened the door to just find Carl laying in the bed.

"She left last night" he said and Michonne was suddenly behind him.

"Yeah I remember she came to see Carl then left" she said,

"Well she not at that house and i found this" i said handing them the note.

"She wouldn't. Hurry call everyone here" Rick said and Michonne nodded as she ran out gathering people. "Daryl just sit-" Rick said but i refused.

"No i gotta find my daughter" I said as i pushed past him.rough too. Suddenly everything went black

~

Bell's pov

I stabbed a walker as i ran down the road that lead to a little cottage. once i approached the house i knocked listening to see if i heard any moans. I didn't so i opened the door, shutting it behind me. I searched the small place and sat down once i realized it was safe. I was surprised to find nothing really done to the house. I mean the rest of the houses in the world are all destroyed, but not this one. and the ones in alexandria.

I walked to the small bedroom and set down my things, i tried the lights and of course they didn't work. But thankfully i brought candles. I was pretty far from alexandria by now. I left because of obvious reasons. I didn't want to be there when they recalled Carl dead. I didn't want to be there when my dad died. I didn't have a big job for anything really, so my purpose there was for no reason. and without me they have more food and water and electricity. Without me they are better.

I sighed laying down. I needed to board up the windows just incase. I got up and grabbed the stuff i needed. I wen outside in the back yard finding pieces of drift wood, those could act like Bar's around the windows. Once i got a decent amount i went back inside searching for a hammer and nails. once found i started my work around the small cottage.

Rick's pov

"Im sorry daryl but i had to and you know it" i apolgize for knocking him out.

"How do we find her?" He says looking around the table, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Deanna, Abe, Rosita, Tara, Carol, Eugene, Sasha, Daryl and I were gathered around a table discussing the dissaperance of Bell.

"I mean did she tell any of you where she might have gone?" I ask scanning everyones eyes around the room. they all shook their heads or just sat there still trying to process whats happening.

"No, she said she loves it here" Maggie whispered.

"Yeah but ever since Carl... she hasn't really been the same" Sasha says.

"Ive noticed that too. She started getting quiet and didn't come from that room much. Then the whole haircut." Glenn says making brief eye contact with me.

"Have you guys noticed the cuts on her wrists?" Tara asked and everyone turned to her.

"She told me about them once, but nothing that would lead to her leaving." She finished.

"Yeah she did that before all of this i caught her once" Daryl said.

"Well, we need a search party who's in?" I said

"Me" Maggie said

"Me" Glenn spoke

"Ill help" Abe said

"Include me" Tara nodded

"Im her father of course I'm heading with y'all" Daryl huffed

"Me" Michonne said.

"M-" i started to say but was cut off by someone calling my name.

"Rick! Carl's awake"