Chapter 61: The Experiment

Start from the beginning

I immediately went out of the room and called all the members to gather together with their men. Wait for me Dara, i'l come for you.

--------
DARA'S POV

I was dragged somewhere i didn't know for there's something covering my head. Two men are currently holding both my arms. Their grasps were too tight i whimpered in pain but they can care less. I heard a door opening and they dragged me again. I gasped when they suddenly pushed me to sit in a metal chair and hurriedly tied my hands behind my back. These bastards don't know the meaning of the word gentle that's for sure.

When they're done i heard a door opening and closing again, footsteps coming closer to where i am. The sack covering my head was abruptly pulled making me adjust my vision to who did it. "Hello, long time no see." I was shocked to see the same guy who killed Jaejoong. He was smiling at me as if i don't know what he did.

"Y-you k-killed..." i stuttered badly, i was breathing heavily.

"Jaejoong? Oh yeah. It caused havoc among the clans." He said nonchalantly then laughed as if he just cracked a joke.

"You're sick!" I spatted and that made him stop. He walked towards me and cupped my face gently.

"Maybe i am. But not as sick as your boyfriend. Do you even have any idea how sick of a bastard he is?" He asked and stared at my eyes sternly. "Are you even aware how many people he killed? I guess not and maybe you're already blinded by it."

I was speechless. I don't know if what he's saying were true. I don't even know who he is in the first place. "Why would i listen to you? I don't even know you."

"Oh... yeah. I forgot. You got a severe case of memory loss. You don't even remember your childhood friend." He said as he smirked at me knowingly. What is he talking about? He stepped back and walked back and forth in front of me.

"Ch-childhood friend?" I looked at him intently trying to familiarized myself if i do know him but nothing registered inside my head. But his name is awfully familiar. "Chanyeol....how did we know each other?"

He chuckled and stared at me before walking a few steps away. "You knew me first before Jiyong. He stole you away from me." He said and diverted his gaze at a distance with menacing eyes. "You were my only friend back then. You and your father. I was really grateful but it didn't last the moment that bastard entered into the picture!"

"So your saying you're doing this for revenge?" I asked. I suddenly felt worried for Jiyong. If he's being part of this group because he wants to have his revenge then Jiyong will really be in great danger. "Please stop this Chanyeol. I'm sorry if i don't remember you or anything back then. I was drugged and..."

"You don't have to explain Dara, don't make me look stupid. If i'm doing all of these its my choice." He said as he smirked evilly at me. Fresh tears escaped my eyes. What is he planning?

Our conversation got interrupted when we heard a knock on the door. The door opened and the man wearing a black jacket went beside Chanyeol and whisper something as a smile automatically formed on his lips.

"Looks like you're wanted now Ms. Park." He said and ordered his men to untie me.

"Where are you taking me?!" I panicked as my breath suddenly became ragged.