Chapter 3: Faith or fate?

"You!!" i said
"You!" he said.

I instantly pulled my arm once i saw who it was. Its that jerk again from last night.

"Why are you here? Are you stalking me?" I told him feeling irritated.

"Why should i do that? Are you that special for me to follow you around?" He said while his forehead started to creased.

"Then why are you here?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my chest, this guy is really testing my patience.

"You know, for someone who hurt someone, you really know how to apologize, do you?" He said with a smirk painted on his face.

I was taken aback with what he said. He has a point. Arghhh. I hate that face, but i need a comeback, i wont let him win. Think brain, think!!!

"We...well," stop stuttering Dara! "Well, you bumped me last night and you didn't apologize either!" take that you creep!

"Look miss, im not in the mood to..."

"Hey boss!..I mean Jiyong. "

He was cut off short when we heard a guy calling someone. Wait, who's Jiyong?

At the same time, both of us looked at the direction of where the voice came from. A man whose wearing an all black outfit and a mohawk hairstyle greeted few steps away from us.

"We'll be late." Mohawk guy said.

The jerk just nodded and looked back at me. He went closer and said, " If i were you, I'd stay away next time you see me, coz you don't know who you're dealing with. Got that?" He raised his brow at me and started walking away. I stared at his retreating back as he left together with mohawk guy.

Geez. Whats wrong with him? I was still rooted on my spot when someone touched my shoulder. I got startled and I looked behind me to see who it was. It was Chaerin. "Who was that?" she asked, following the direction I'm currently looking at.

"No one. Just some crazy guy who got out from a mental institution." I said, as i walk inside and find our table.

"Really? What a shame, he's too hot to be a mental patient" she commented while giggling.

There must be something wrong with her eyes, I mean, he's not hot. He got looks, yeah, but not hot. There's a big difference. Duh!! Wait, what?

"Who are you guys talking about? Who's hot?" Bom asked. Of course, when it comes to boys, Bom is the first one to know if there are "hot" guys present in the room she's at. Its like she has a radar stuck on her head. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

I sat beside Bom and scan the menu in front me, hunger started to sink in on me. "Remember last night when I went home late?" i said casually still scanning the menu.

"Yeah, you got me really worried Dara. What happened?" she asked.

I told them what happened, in full details. Of course, shock is visible on their faces. I'm really tempted to take a photo but... Never mind. Kekeke.

"Then, you guys bumped into each other again? Wow, it must be destiny." said Minzy who clasped her hands together and I think I saw stars on her sparkling eyes. Is this the part where we should sing the Aladdin theme song, shinning shimmering splendid...?? Hahaha. Just kidding.

"Minzy, you're being childish again. And if there is such thing as destiny, I don't want it to be him. He's creepy and crazy!" I told her and she frown at me. Sorry maknae, truth hurts.

"We'll see about that." Chaerin grinned at me and gave me her devilish look. I hate it when she does that.

"Lets just order, I'm starving!!!" I declared.

And they all started laughing, at my own expense. Aishht!!!!

----------------

(JIYONG's POV)

"So...who's the girl?" Taeyang asked. Even if I'm not looking at him, i know he's smiling from ear to ear. He's my best friend so i know.

"What girl?" I simply answered. We are now headed to the building where he parked the car.

"That girl at the cafe. And why are you guys having a lover's quarrel?" he teased.

"Shut up or you'll definitely get it!" I shot back. What's with the teasing? Tsk. " And what did I tell you about calling me Boss? I told you not to call me that when its just us and the boys."

"You know, changing the topic doesn't spare you from my interrogation." He said. Not letting go of the subject.

"I don't know what your talking about." i said and walked a bit faster than him so he won't be able to continue with his questions. As we arrived at the parking lot, i was a little surprised that the other boys are here. Maybe they're done with their tasks and decided to join us.

"Hyung! What took you so long?" Seungri asked. He's the maknae of the group and the most annoying one.

"Well, Jiyong here had a little detour on his way that's why we came late." Taeyang said while giving the boys a meaningful look.

"What kind of detour hyung?" Daesung asked, curiosity visible on his face.

"Nothing! Now let's go!" I almost shout at them because I'm starting to get irritated.

"But hyuuung!!!" Seungri pushed.

"You coming or what?" I gave him the most dangerous glare i could ever muster. He must have read my mind so he scampered his way inside the car.

These guys, they really don't know when to stop.