Chapter 25: Jealous Dragon

DARA'S POV

I'm finally done with my work today and since its still early, i'm thinking of going to the mall today. Its been a while since i shop for myself. I tried calling Bom and asked her if she wants to come but she said she has tons of work to finish. Her paper works piled up because of her week of absence.

I went out and immediately hailed a cab. As we reached the mall, i went straight to the department store and started to roam around. I was in the ladies section looking for a dress when i heard someone spoke behind me.

"That sure looks good on you." He said. I turned around and saw Jaejoong leaning on the wall while sipping a milktea.

"Hey, how long have you been standing there?" I asked putting the dress back on the rack.

"Hmm, long enough to see you check that dress out." He said as he walk closer and pulled the dress i was holding earlier. "This looks pretty. Why don't you try in on?" He pushed the dress in front of me.

"You think so?" I asked as i took the dress from him.

"Yeah, trust me. Now go try it on." He said and points at the fitting room nearby.

"Ok." I went at the fitting room and tried wearing it. I smiled when i saw myself in the mirror as it fits perfectly on me. I was still looking at the mirror when i heard someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, Can i see it?" Jaejoong asked from the outside.

"Let me think, No!" I jokingly said as i heard him complain like a kid.

"But i wanna see iiit!!" He whined.

"Fine! But don't laugh or else you'll be sorry." I threatened him. I unlocked the  the door and gently opened it to let him see the dress i was wearing. "So? What do you think?" I asked but i saw him looked at me as if he saw a ghost.

"Hello??? I said what do you think?" I asked again. He blinked multiple times before answering me.

"It looks good. I told you didn't i?" He said.

"Are you sure? Its a bit pricey but i'l take it if it really looks nice." I glanced at the mirror again and twist a little to see my back.

"It is. Don't you trust my judgement Dara?" I was dumbfounded when he suddenly became serious but chuckled right after he noticed my reaction.

"Fine. I'l take this one. No need to be serious or something."

We went to the cashier to pay for my dress when he suddenly pushed me slightly to the side to give the lady a black card.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I got this one."

"What for? Fyi, i can pay for my own dress, Mr. Jaejoong. " My eyebrows instantly furrowed as my arms crossed over my chest giving him a hint of disagreement.

"Then think of it as my gift, you know, for accepting me as your friend." He smiled at me as he took his card along with the dress from the cashier.

"But you don't need to give me a gift because of that. Friendship always comes for free, don't you know that?" I commented as he ushered me towards the exit.