Chapter 19: Changes

(TOP'S POV)

"Sooo, hyung! How was your date with Dara noona? Was it fun?" Seungri asked Jiyong while he was busy reading something on his desk. He didn't bother looking at him and continued reading.

"Yeah hyung how was it?" Daesung seconded as he sat in front of his desk looking like an excited kindergarten.

I was anticipating his response to them but unfortunately, he just ignored them like he didn't hear a thing. Well, to be honest, I've been observing him for this past days and the changes in him didn't go unnoticed. Like there was one time when Seungri cracked a joke about a seatbelt that wasn't really funny but we were surprised when we heard him laughed at it. Jiyong never laugh. I mean, if he does, he never let us see it. Always the serious type of guy. And the time when he almost drowned and Dara bombarded him with questions, he stuttered and didn't even know what to say. I've known Jiyong long enough and in those years, never did i see him get lost at something. He even offered the girl a ride in his car. Well, a lot of girls got involved with him but he never offered them anything most specially his car. And the look on his face, damn, its priceless. He was so nervous and lost his composure. Does he even know what's happening to him?

"Your so unfair hyung. You never share us anything." Seungri stomped his foot and slumped himself on the sofa feeling defeated. I saw Jiyong smile to himself hiding it from us. See? Changes.

----------
(DARA'S POV)

"Ok people, back to work!!" Ms. Han said as soon as our weekly meeting ended. I stood up and gathered my things and headed out to my room. I saw Donghae walked along with me.

"How's the trip?" He asked me smiling.

"It was ok, my friend brought her other friends so it was more fun." I answered him but i noticed a frown on his face when I said that. "Hey, something wrong?"

"Nothing, its just that, i wish i could come but its inappropriate for me to be there. I mean i don't know the celebrant and all." He bowed his head and looked down on the floor.

"I'm sorry hae, don't worry when my birthday comes, you're definitely invited. " i told him as i saw him chuckled.

"I will be hurt if I'm not." He ruffled my hair as i swatted his hand gently.

"Hey, not my hair! How many times do i have to tell you I'm not a kid anymore." I fixed my hair back to its original form. Didn't he know that i spent hours doing it?

"Yeah you're not. Because you look like a high school student now." He commented and burst out laughing.

"You're so mean!!" I smacked his arm repeatedly until we heard someone cleared her throat.

"Ehem...Ms. Park, Mr. Lee, didn't i tell you to get back to work?" Ms. Han said glaring at us.

"Yes Ms. Han." We both said in unison as we bowed and headed to my office. She's really creepy.

---------

Finally its lunch time, i'm really starving right now. I headed to the cafeteria and heard someone calling me.

"Dara!! Over here!" It was Bom and she looks excited. I first bought my food and sat in front of her.

"Whats up? You look happy. Are you getting married now?" She smacked my arm as she giggled. I forgot that i have a friend who acts like a football player that can tackle me anytime.