Chapter 46: Unknown Feelings

DARA'S POV

I went back to our house with a heavy heart. I immediately wiped my tears when i saw my parents and brother at the living room waiting for me. I know they heard our conversation outside. I walked past them to avoid their questions and headed back to my room.

I haven't reached my room yet when i heard them talking downstairs with Jiyong.

"Sir, let me just talk to her." I heard Jiyong asked appa for permission.

"Didn't you hear what my daughter said?" Appa raised his voice to stop Jiyong.

"Please... Omma.."

I can't hold my tears from falling the moment i heard him call my mom omma. I placed my palm on my lips to help muffle the sound i'm creating.  "Jiyong, just go home for now. This isn't the right time to talk. Everyone is too hurt and emotional." Mom calmly said.

"Leave and don't you dare come near my daughter again. You've done nothing but hurt her and put her life in danger!" Appa yelled at him.

"I'm sorry... i'l leave for now but i can't promise that i'l stay away from her." He said and after a while, i heard the door closed.

I immediately ran to my room, careful not to make any sound. I cried the moment my face hit my pillow, controlling myself as i sobbed harder. Why does it hurt so much? I always tell myself not to trust just anyone but here i am opening up fully to him. What's wrong with me? Why am i so stupid?!

---------
A ray of light touched my face causing my eyes to open. I looked at the clock and was surprised to see that its already eight in the morning. Though my body is craving for more sleep, i tried pushing myself out of bed and walked towards my bathroom. My gaze suddenly drifted to the mirror and was shocked to see my puffy red eyes. Its because of the endless sobbing i did last night. I didn't even notice that i already fell asleep because of too much crying.

I finished my morning routine and since my phone is still not with me, i decided to head towards Sanghyun's room to borrow his phone. I need to talk to Bom.

"Sanghyun, open the door." I knock on his door several times but he wouldn't open. Since when did he become a heavy sleeper? "Sanghyun! Open up!" I called again. This is the first time i yelled to wake him up. I heard heavy foot steps coming to the door.

"Noona... what's wrong? Why are you yelling?" Sanghyun faced me, eyes still closed, scratching his head looking pissed.

"I need to borrow your phone."

"Why? Where's yours?" He lazily asked letting go of the door knob to head back to his bed.

"Its...missing." I answered hesitantly as i followed him inside his room and scanned the area. "What the eff is this place? A jungle?" I muttered looking around his messy room. Wait, i think the word messy is an understatement.

"Just get my phone and closed the door. I'm still sleepy." He groggily said and covered himself with his blanket.

"How can i find your phone in here? It looks like you got robbed or something." I yelled at him walking around to find his phone.

"Its in there...still sleepy...zzzz"

"Yah!!! Don't you sleep on me!!!"