Chapter 2 - Boys Boys Boys

Author’s Notesssssss

Cat☺♥☼

DOUBLE UPDATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D  Pretty much I have nothing to say since i just updated u on my life yesterday, but we do have something new that we were gonna do....(I’m gonna do it in caps cuz it’s important) WHOEVER HAS THE BEST COMMENT, WE WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO ONE OF U PEEPS:)  Sounds purdy exciting IKKKKKKKKKK soooooo yeah get ur comment onnnnn and vote alsooooooo... kk that is basically all that i have to say BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sav☺♥☼

Twoooo updates in one weekend WOOP WOOP!!!!  So basically we were bored and thought writing this sounded fun so we were like LETS GO FOR IT! LOLLOLOLOL Um nothing has happened since last night so i dont have much to say so yea.... EXCEPT FOR  the begining part with the date is like her writing in this diary journal thing. Even though she doesn’t seem like the type of person to have a journal shes just gonna have one because we have some ideas for later on in the story. ALSO go read Cat’s author’s note if you havent because we have some important news up thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  o yea the chapter title thing where it says her name basically means its her point of view just to let you know :D

Chapter 2 - Addie

7-2-13

I’ve been really busy at the tattoo shop.  I’ve been doing lots of training on giving an actual tattoo. I’ve been tattooing the people that come in without appoints.  So far I’ve done like 2 small ones, helped Griffin on a really big one that took 8 hours, and another medium sized one that I had to do by myself.   Today I have my first actual appointment, apparently someone actually requested me....I know it seems pretty surprising that someone would actually trust a little 18-year-old girl that has just started like me, but apparently it is happening sooooo that’s REALLY exciting!!!!!!!  I have no idea how this customer found out about me....well it’s 7 g2g:)

-----------

I was sitting in the break room watching tv until it was 12:30, which is when the appointment started. Raiven peeked her head into the break room.

“Hey your appointment’s here a little early.”

“Ok thanks!” I was starting to actually get really nervous now.

I turned off the rerun of The Walking Dead that I was watching and headed towards the front of the shop.  

“Can I help you?” I asked the two teenaged boys that were messing around in the front of the shop.

The black haired one suddenly froze and stared blankly at me.  Ok then, maybe they weren’t the ones for my appointment.

“Hi!  I’m Michael, that’s Calum,” the other one answered.  What the heck was wrong with black haired kid. “We’re here for an appointment with Adelaide.”  Whoa he had an Australian accent.

“It’s Addie,” I answered rolling my eyes. They were starting to get annoying“Follow me.”

I led them to one of the chair thingys (I still don’t know what they are called).

“Sooo which one of you is going to get tattooed?” I asked.

“Oh we both are actually,” Calum said speaking for the first time. They both had an australian accent. Coolio.

“Ok then... Who is going first?” I asked.

“Um I guess I will,” Calum said.

“So what are you getting? Did you bring in a picture of something?” I asked. Griffin made this look so easy.  I was just trying to remember everything that he had asked.

“I wanna get 2011 in roman numerals,” he said.  He was either really shy or just really nervous.  I have no idea why he would be nervous....maybe it was his first tattoo.

“Is there like a specific font that you want?” I asked.

“Yeah I brought a printed out version of what size and font I want it in.”  Well that was going to be easy to do then.

“Cool, sounds easy.  Where do you wanna get it?” I asked.

“Right here,” he said pointing to his left collarbone.

“Alright.  And what are you getting today?” I asked the boy with bleached blonde hair.

“I want the words ‘To the Moon’ on my inner bicep,” he said pointing.

“I’ll get those stencils drawn and be right with you,” I said. They both nodded in response.

-----------

After the stencils were done, I walked over to the two boys.

“Are these your first tattoos?” I asked.

“Yeahhhhh....” Michael said seeming unsure about getting one.

“Yeah but I’m not nervous at all,” Calum said.  I’m pretty sure he was actually nervous but he was trying to act all tough like a Bradford Bad Boy.

“Ok then.... well good luck,” I said.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Calum asked.

I just shrugged with a smirk on my face.  It really meant nothing I was just trying to freak them out, and could tell that it was definitely working on Calum.

“Are you from Australia?” Michael asked.

“Yeah....” I said quickly not wanting to bring up my Australian life .

“We are too!  What part?”  Michael asked obviously not seeing that I didn’t want to bring it up.

“Adelaide.”

“Oh cool!  We’re from Sydney.”

“Cool....” I had had about enough of them talking like could they just let me get my work done?  

“Ok could you take off your shirt now?” I asked.  OMG that is such an awkward thing to say....

“Whooooooaaaa at least take him out on a date first,” Michael said snickering.  I just glared at him.

Calum laid down on the chair and I put the stencil down where he said he wanted it. This is going to be so awkward.

“This might hurt a little at first,” I said.

Finally after about 30 minutes he had gotten used to it. I didn’t talk much while I was doing the tattoo because I really needed to concentrate. Calum and Michael however were talking almost the entire time. It only took about an hour and a half to finish Calum’s tattoo because it was a pretty simple design.  Michael’s tattoo took only like an hour.  

After we were finally done we headed towards the front.

“Do you even have any tattoos?” Calum asked me.

“No,” I replied.

“Then why do you work here?” he asked.

“What?” I asked.

“Why do you work here?” he repeated.

“Why would I tell you?” I said rolling my eyes. I turned around walking to the break room.

“Jeez.” I heard Michael say before closed the door.

Right after they walked out Calum randomly karate chopped Michael in the arm really hard.  Michael started screamed something and started whining like a little girl.

Calum’s POV

“OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO someone’s in LOOOOOOVE!” Michael said right as we got out the door.  

I karate chopped his arm right where he had just gotten his tattoo.

“OWWWWWWWW!!!!!” Michael screamed.

“I DO NOT love her,” I said.

“You didn’t say you didn’t like her though,” Michael said I took out my phone to call a taxi.

“Exactly....”