Chapter 13 - Kay G'night!

"I have to pee!" Michael yelled as soon as we walked through the gates of the amusement park.

"You don't have to announce that to everyone here," Ildri scolded glancing around to see if anyone was staring which in fact there were a few people that were looking in our direction.

"You know, Ashton has to go as well," Ashton spoke looking around in search of a bathroom.

"Same here," Calum said.

"Well I guess I have to go too since everyone else is," Luke shrugged.

"We might as well just all go, so we won't have to go later," Ildri said, and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay great everyone's coming! But can we hurry this up because I really really have to go." Michael whined while doing a bit of an awkward potty dance reminding me of a 5 year old.

~~~~~~~~

We didn't really have to search much for a bathroom because there was one just right by the entrance. Currently, Ildri and I were waiting outside the bathrooms for the boys.

"What in the world is taking them so long?" Ildri groaned glancing at the time on her phone. "We have been waiting out here for six minutes already!"

"No idea. If they were normal guys, they would've all been done by the time we got out here, but they obviously aren't so who knows what they're doing." I said hopping up on a brick wall that was just outside the bathroom doors.

"Very very true," Ildri said jumping up next to me. "So what ride are you most excited to go on?"

"Well," I scanned what I could see of the park from where I sat. "that one looks pretty fun if you ask me," I pointed to a roller coaster in the distance that had two giant loopty loops.

Screams of excitement from all over the park pierced my eardrums, and I couldn't help but grin. This is the first amusement park I've been to since I moved here. Looking back, the last time i went to one was for my friend's birthday party when I was about 13.

"Really?? That one looks terrifying!" Ildri said with eyes wide.

"Nuhh uhh! It looks so funnn!" I glanced at the ride again and felt excitement rush through my body.

"No way am I going on that roller coaster," Ildri shuddered as we watched a group of cars go around the loops.

"Oh you're going on it."

"No I'm not, and you can't make me!" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well maybe I can't, but I know someone who can," I smirked as the boys all rushed out of the bathroom at once.

"Finally! Took you guys so long?" Ildri spoke changing the subject while we both hopped of the wall.

"Long story, but we should probably get out of here like asap," Luke said looking around frantically.

"What why?" I questioned.

"tell you later. Let's go!" Michael rushed out. He grabbed a confused Ildri's hand and dragged her off in the direction of a random ride. Luke took off after him, and Ashton followed shortly.

"What the-" I was cut off by Calum.

"We need to GO," he grabbed my hand, imitating what Michael had done to Ildir seconds before, and pulled me along after the others.

The guys finally slowed down once we were halfway across the park. Michael, instantly letting go of Ildri's hand, hunched over and put his hands on his knees.