(21) landing

"Please take a seat an buckle your seatbelt as we prepare for landing," I hear over the loudspeaker.
I walk over to my seat and take a seat next to a sleeping Farkle. I do up his seatbelt and he slowly wakes up while I do mine up.
"Why'd you do up my seatbelt," he says in a cute voice.
"About to land," I say smiling at him.
"Already," He says.
"More like finally. With you asleep I have been bored," I say.
At this Farkle just laughing a little bit but because he is still tired we fall into silence.
The landing was a littl but rough but soon we are off the plain and waiting at the bag conveyor belt for out suitcases.

While waiting in line at customs I change my phone to Australian time. At home it was midnight but here it was about 4pm here in Sydney.

Once we were out of customs we called an uber to take us to our hotel which was already paid from. It was called Shangri-La and it was 4 and a 1-2 stars. (Fun fact that is actually a real hotel.) When we got there it was beautiful but we went straight up to our room on the top floor.

Once I dump my bags onto the floor next to th bed I say, "Your lucky."
"Why," Farkle questions.
"You don't have to visit your parents," I say.
"Oh yeah, this trip is helpful in that way," Farkle says smiling.
"Just because of that or because you get to spend more time with me," I say walking slowly towards him. 
"That is definitely a perk," He says looking at me up and down.
I continue to walk towards him slowly but stop when our faces are barely an inch apart. This is when he smashes he lips on to mine pushing me back to towards the bed.

I put my hands onto the bed holding me up but he pushes my down onto the bed and keeps kisses me but with every second comes more passion.

Knock knock knock, "I'm the cleaner," they say opening the door.
"Sorry we forgot the do not disturb sign," Farkle says still on top of me.
"Oh my. I'm so sorry my dears, carry on," the cleaner says as she leaves and shuts the door.
"What is it with us being walked in on today," Farkle says.
"Maybe it's an Australia thing," I say as Farkle rolls off me and on to the bed.