(13) back to paradise

*WARNING SMUT*

"I want you, now," I say in between kisses.
"I want you more," Farkle says smiling.

We keep kissing bringing back all the sparks we had with our first kiss. We roll over so Farkle goes on top showing his dominant side.

He pulls at the bottom of my shirt and pulls it over my head then he throws it to the side. He now stops in his tracks just looking at my d-cup boobs.
"You like," I say showing my dirty side.
"Yeah," Farkles says smiling.

I almost rip of his shirt revealing his glorious abs. We sit at the end of the bed with Farkle wrapping his legs around me. His hands trail down to wear my leggings. He gets up and takes my leggings off revealing my nude coloured underwear. They definitely not underwear you wear when you are expecting sex.

"Your beautiful," Farkle says just before he pushes me back down onto the bed and kisses me in the neck.

He keeps kissing my neck leaving hickeys until he finds my sweet spot. I moan and arch my back slightly. His hands wander to my back and incline my bra.

He takes my bra off delicately his kissing now goes lower to my boobs he sucks my nipples and plays with my breasts.

He kept going lower until he reaches my panty line. Then he look at at my for an approving look which I gave. He slowly take my underwear off revealing my recently shaven vagina and kept kissing my lower stomach then he stopped.
"Beg for it," Farkle says.
"Farkle please give it to me," I say loudly.
"Louder," Farkle says.
"Give it to me," I shout.
Farkle puts his head in between my legs and he lets his tongue lick my insides.
"FAR-KLE, YES KEEP GOING," I shout.
"FARK, I'M GONNA CUM," I shout.
At this Farkle takes his head from my legs.
"Tease," I say
"I want some action," he says.
"C'mere then," I say.
Farkle lifts me up and kisses me but then I pull away from the kiss and push him onto the bed. He lands on his back.

I go to his buckle of his belt and undo and place on the bed next to us. I pull his jeans off.
"Stand up," I say bossily.
Farkle obeys.
He is left is in his boxers that have a tent in them.
I pull then down and now I see his cock. I kiss the tip of it making Farkle moan.
I wrap the mouth around his cock and slowly move my head back and forth. Farkle grabs my head and pushes my further down his package. I starts to choke on his dick.
"I'm gonna-" Farkle begins but I remove my mouth from his penis.
"Tease," Farkle says smiling.
"Learnt form the best," I say.
At this he lifts me up and lays my down on the bed.
He then grabs his belt and wraps my wrists and my headboard.
"Farkle, wait," I say.
"What Riley," he says sweetly.
"I've never-" I begin to say.
"Don't worry. It may hurt but I'll take care of you virgin ass," Farkle says.
I laugh at the phrase virgin ass.

Farkle quickly goes to his room and grabs a condom and puts it on.

Farkle suddenly puts it in me. I scream from pain but he slowly goes up and down until pain turns to pleasure.
"Harder, faster," I shout.
Farkle starts to go faster making me scream and moan with pleasure. We both moan loudly surely waking  everyone on campus up.
"RI-LEY IM GONNA CUM," Farkle shouts.
Farkle slows down and moans louder than before and cums but continues to go in and out of me making me cum as well.