(12) trouble in paradise

-1 month later-

Farkle and I have been great. Until today. We are having our first argument.

"Farkle, it's not my fault," I shout now standing at the opposite side of his bed.
"Riley, why are you texting him back," Farkle shouts making his voice echo the apartment.
"I just wanted to see what's he up to, he was just a fling after Lucas," I shout.
"I don't want you to talk to him," Farkle shouts.
"You don't trust me," I say quietly.
"What," Farkle says quieter than before.
"You don't trust me," I say again but with more confidence.
"Of course I do," Farkle says.
"You don't trust me Farkle," I say getting more and more louder each time I say.
"Ri-" Farkle begins.
"Farkle. I can't look at you right now," I say leaving his room and going to my room.

My room was bare we usually slept in Farkles room so my clothes started to go into his and now this was just my office.

I lay on my bed. I just stare at the roof.

I can't believe him.

I could've been there for hours until I heard a slight knock on the door.
"Farkle," I say.
"Yeah," he says through the door.
"Can we talk," I say.
"Okay," he says opening the door and laying next to me.
"Why don't you trust me?" I ask him.
"I do, I just don't want to share you," Farkle says turning to me.
"That's a bit selfish," I say now smiling.
"Sometimes to you have to be selfish to get what you want," Farkle says now smiling at me.

We stare at each other. Our lips almost instantly smash together.

Our kisses went from being delicate to rougher. Farkle pulls me on top of him where he wraps his arm around me.

"I want you, now," I say in between kisses.