"And he has a tan skin too- not forgetting those dimples" Louis says and folds his hands against his chest.

"Exactly the dimples! We dont want someone who will replicate his brother- like he will remind him of Harry and it will so awkward- just imagine!" Zayn snorts and pushes his hair up in a quiff.

Niall and Louis gives him the 'are you fucking kidding me' look before wearing a mischievous grin on their face.

"yea Ni, he even has brown hair which matches Liam's" Louis says with a fake nod.

"Yea" Zayn agrees

"So someone with raven hair? Like your's Zayn?" Niall wonders and before Zayn can say anything Louis agrees with him.

"umm Yea- sorta- I mean appearance dont really matter I just want someone who likes Liam, like alot"

Both Louis and Niall hums with a fake dramatic nod.

"Someone who loves him with all his heart! Takes Liam as his sun and moon! Loves him the way he deserve! Someone who always want to kiss him- always remind him of how beautiful he is! Someone who cares for him, trust him, believe him!!" Zayn says with such enthusiasm that leaves his friends smiling softly. "Liam deserve someone who knows and adores everything about him- his beautiful eyes, cute nose, massive forehead which one can leave countless pepper kisses on, his adorable smile worth killing a life for and those chapped lips- His cherry soft looking full lips- something he cant his mind off and ofcourse someone who notices how shy and uncomfortable he is around new people but around him, he is the sassiest person with the smartest mouth alive." Zayn smiles to himself and softly bites his lip.

"Someone who fancies him in every way- curly, feathery- buzz- mohawk cut nothing matters- its just Liam that he wants! Someone who will love him regardless anything, even when he is old and grey he is just gonna love him like he does now" Zayn continues "Someone who will adore Liam's little things, like furrowing his eyebrows while trying to solve a tough problem, his pout when he is done dealing with you, his eye roll which is rather cute than being offensive" Zayn softly chuckles "and that puppy eye look he does, can make anyone commit a crime and and that peaking the top of his tongue to check his coffee temperature is beyond adorable and-" Zayn stops his words when both Niall and Louis breaks out laughing.

"We-We get it Zee" Louis says between his laughter.

'What's wrong? I was not even obvious!'

Zayn wonders and rolls his eyes at them before walking into the balcony and hearing Louis say 'I cant take it anymore I'm leaving for my date with Haz!' between his stream of laughter.

He stays in his balcony for a while enjoying the cold breeze until Niall joins him.

"you remember how we use to tease Louis when he was in his secret relationship with Harry?" Niall asks with a chuckle, after facing his head towards Zayn's.

"Yea" Zayn recalls and a small smile spreads on his lips "Those two were idiots! I still don't see their whole point of denying it, atleast they could've shared with us"

"I know right! The way they looked at each others, stopping in mid corridor, forgetting the whole around them, blushing and shyly smiling and yea- showing small signs of affections, always asking for each others, appreciating each other, doing thing for each other" 

"They were too obvious!" Zayn laughs but stops soon on seeing a soft look on Niall's face.

"yea- just like you and Liam are!"

Zayn widens his eyes and tears his gaze from him "W-What? I-I dont know what you're talking about" he dismisses quickly.

"I dont see the whole point of denying it" Niall phrases the exact words Zayn says minutes ago.