Cute tutor!

Zayn's POV:-

After getting my studying problem solved all my focus was completely on my game. The tournament was going to start in 3 months which mean I have to do a lot and lot of practise but again exams are in next month so i better start studying too.

I was lying on my bed, thinking about how my day went and for some reason I can't stop thinking about Liam.

Why is he so conservative and shy? Where Harry on the other side is completely opposite, very flirty and bold?

But again liam was quite rude to me as well, like he couldn't wait for me to fuck off!!

I frowned loudly and burried my face in my soft pillow and suddenly it hits me that I have his number now.

I twisted around and pulled my phone from the nightstand before searching for Liam's number.

I cooed at the way he saved his number.

LiAm

I softly chuckled and changed his name before typing a quick message.

'Hey! It's me, Zayn!

I rested my phone on my chest and eagerly waited for his reply which kinda came more quickly than i expected.

LeeYumm🤓: what do you want?

I furrowed my brows at the reply and started typing.

Me: Remember you promised to tutor me?

LeeYumm🤓: So? Exams are starting from next month so till then bye?

Me: HEY!! What up with that attitude? Just because I need you doesn't mean you can talk to me however you like! I have an image man!

LeeYumm🤓: Sorry! I didn't mean to offend you or something- I mean-  why will you waste your time on me- exams are starting from next month so i was just- sorry! Bye!

I smiled on seeing his reply! I am sure he is all panicking by now! Cute enough?!!

Me: No wait!!! Umm we can start off as friends?

LeeYumm🤓: why you want to be friends with someone like me?

Me: Well it will help us to get more compatible, you know.

LeeYumm🤓: I am surprised to see you use words like "compatible" 😂

I chuckled loudly and quickly started tapping my screen.

Me: Oii I am not that weak in studies.

LeeYumm🤓: you failed your math class five times in a row.

I raised my eyebrow with a grin plastering on my lips. So Mr.Nerd kept my track?

Me: How come you know that?? You spying me? Btw i am good in English for your infromation. Gonna do my double major in it!

The way it took him too long to reply and I was quite sure that Liam either slept or ignored me and I was about to keep my phone back on the nightstand when my screen popped up showing a message from Liam.

LeeYumm🤓: I didn't spy or anything! It's just you're too noticeable!

Me: thanks?

LeeYumm🤓: So when do you wanna start studying then?

I frowned! Why is talking about studies?? Can't we have a decent talk? For once?