Need Of Claim

(*Before this start... A little appreciation to Bruno Mars nd his mesmerizing voice.. #Addicted #VersaceOnTheFloor*)

Normal P.O.V:-

Liam was highly confused with Zayn's gestures but he kept repeating himself not to get his hopes up- its just how he is with everyone! Isn't it?

But something was strange for sure! The way Zayn got detention for not paying attention but yet his eyes were still on him like he can't even hear what Ms.Ana was saying or the fact that when they got separated in business class which aint Zayn's but to his surprise when he walked out, Zayn was just standing outside his class with hands in his pockets like he's waiting and when he saw Liam, his eyes lit up and a big smiled creeped on his face.

"Don't tell me you were here all the time" Liam snorts and widens his eyes when Zayn hugs him.

"Missed you, babe" he whispers and breathes in Liam's scent briefly.

Liam faked a smile and pulled away "but its just been an hour"

"Still! What? I cant miss my best friend in an hour?"

"You- you can- but is something wrong? You okay?"

"I am just fine" Zayn grabs his arm and pulls him towards the canteen. "I'm hungry" he drags.

'He is like this with everyone!'

They both walks in the canteen, Liam feeling extremely flushed when everyone stares the way Zayn was tugging his arm and pulling himself towards the counter.

'He is just the same with Louis'

Liam tells to himself and decides not to think much about it.

He rest his head on Zayn's arm, not noticing the way Zayn's body tenses.

"Im tired" Liam purrs and wraps his hand around Zayn's biceps before yawning. And all Zayn felt was his inside exploding in a parade of its own.

"So what would you like to eat, Mr.Malik?" Liam asks, eyeing all the types of salads and sandwiches placed in the case.

"You" Zayn chuckles softly, making Liam immediately lift his head from his shoulder and look at him. "You-you choose" Zayn completes, mentally slapping himself for talking his thoughts out loudly.

Liam settles on a chicken sandwich, an apple and a coke can, and they walks towards an empty table.

For a while Zayn was happy to have Liam to himself, alone... but that changed when Louis joined them, and ofcourse soon Harry was with them too and Niall joined later. Liam was busy chatting with everyone where Zayn was just annoyed and kept stealing glances at Liam, trying his best to not himself obvious infront of his friends.

All Zayn can see was the way Liam was moving his cherry pink chapped lips and he felt like dazing. He licked his lips on watching Liam bring his fingers to rub his stubble or to trace his fingers at the corner of his lips to scratch it. He was teasing Zayn in a way he dont realise.

 He was teasing Zayn in a way he dont realise