4

Aleecha Pov

The hostes looked at me and smiled. I looked away and looked at Trey who was annoyed. I held his hand tighter.

"Umm im Carter." he said. The dude nodded and led us to the Booth. Trey sat me down and then he sat down.

"Your waiter should be hear shortly." he said and winked at me. Trey rolled his eyes.

Then the boy walked away. "I don't understand why u gettin all mad for. Usual the hoe walks in and try to claim u." he looked at me and smirked.

"What?" he laughed.

"U kno when the couple is out and soon as they start to get the mood started the hoe comes in and ruin it. So im ready for the hoe." i sat up in my seat.

He sat there and looked at me. He chuckled. "U are somethin else ma."

"Yea i kno." i said and laughed with him. Then the waiter came. He took our order and left. Then brought the food back.

Me and Trey sat and ate for a while. Then he took me to the pier. "So u thought it would be cute if u brought me to a pier?" i looked at him.

"Not the pier the Fair." he smirked. I nodded. We got out and walked over.

He put his arm around my waist as we walked along the side. I seen a cute lil bear it said be mine. I went up to the booth. "Ooouuu Trey look at the bear." i smiled.

"How much?" Trey pulled out his wallet.

"1 dollar a ball." Trey nodded and pulled out a 5. He gave it to the man and picked up the balls.

All he had to do was knock down the bottles. He threw one and hit it. Then missed the next two and hit the second one. He only had on left. He looked at me and gave me the ball.

I thru it and hit it. I yelled and jumped on Trey he smiled at me.