New Book Altert😇

She's different

Soooooo I'll just basically put a brief outline of this new Jayoncé fanfic. It's very phycological and deep. You gotta pay close attention to everything to make sure you understand what's good🙃. Ideally I'd like this book to be a trilogy,but it depends on if you guys like it tbh.

Beyoncé is someone who doesn't socialise with anyone but herself,she doesn't like people,she hates them. She's dealt with past experiences that you'll find out in the book,which answers why she's so distant from everyone else. She hates men in particular and their power of what they can do. She deals with a lot of emotional trauma,she has voices in her head that persuade her to do things she doesn't want to,but she can't control them.
Soon something drastic happens to her and she's stuck in a closed space with a man she can't stand . Jay. It's hate a first sight. There's no compatibly,you could say they're opposites. Beyoncé deals with reoccurring flashbacks which explains her reasons for hating people. You read their transition from being haters to friends,they have no choice but to communicate.
Soon enough they find themselves out of a their situation and the rest of the book is Beyoncé's journey to freedom from herself. Also to finding new love and a possible future with him.

Keeping in mind I wanted to do a trilogy so this is for the long term unlike On The Run,but it will take forever to upload because there are so many chapters already in my notes😭.

I hope you guys enjoy this ofmg ahjsakkskd