Chapter 1

Jay's POV

'WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY FOOL!' Kanye yelled punching me in the stomach for the tenth time. I didn't have an answer,I didn't know. I looked around at the dingy dirty trap house,a trap house I practically lived in for the last 4 years. Wishing this pain would just be over.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shawn Carter but everyone in the streets calls me Jay. It's just the name I was given at sixteen when I first became involved with drug dealing. I was always a good boy until I met Kanye in an alley close to my school. He offered me drugs to sell and he said he'd pay me a ridiculous amount as long as I gave him the profits. It was a reasonable job,I took the offer and have been doing it ever since. I dropped out of school and left my family when I was eighteen and turned to a lifestyle of drugs,all types,you name it,we have it.

Kanye is the main dealer,all the profits go to him,all the deals and meetings with other dealers are made by him,we are his distributors. He's the best in Brooklyn. No one can deny that. He's good to you unless you don't fuck him over. Unfortunately,I did. Around a week ago I gave some guy drugs but he didn't have he money on him. I said I'll meet him tomorrow and he better have it,the dude never turned up. I knew I had fucked up then and there, I didn't have any supply,and I didn't have any money either. I'm dead meat, dead ass meat.

'YOU BETTER ANSWER ME BOY!' He shouted punching me in the stomach and face. I had a bloody body and I was completely defenceless. 'I,I don't know,he didn't come the next day' I said struggling to get any words out ,blood pouring out my mouth,fearing for my next punishment.

'Oh okay' Kanye said suspiciously has he let me down from the wall he was holding me up. He smirked and chuckled,which only meant crazy Kanye was here. 'You got 24 hours nigga,I want HIS money in MY hand in 24 hours' he said looking at me with his fists balled up. 'If you fail,you're dead,that simple' he said walking towards the supply of drugs placed on his table. 'Get out my sight boy'. As soon has he said that I ran out the trap house. I thought I was gonna die. God is good.
***
Beyoncé's POV

I'm at the crib with Nicki as usual. Counting stacks of money and drugs can get painful and tiring. Part of me wishes I stayed in school and carried on with my education,maybe I wouldn't be stuck here,maybe I would still know my family,but I wouldn't have met Nicki or Jay.

My name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles,I'm twenty one. I work for Kanye and his drug business. I've been working for him ever since I was eighteen. I met him at a club,I was in a rebellious mood and wanted to get back on my parents for being so annoying. He gave me a small supply of drugs to sell that night and I did exactly that. He paid me a load of money and offered me a place up here. I took it. I dropped out of school and left my life for this. I was a straight A student,a saint at home. Now I'm a criminal.

I haven't seen my parents since I was eighteen. I left and moved to Brooklyn to be close to the trap house and not wide spread. I've met so many people on this journey. My best friend Nicki,she got caught up with Kanye just like myself. He's practically irresistible,not because he's attractive,because he will kill you in a heartbeat. He's the man I fear most in life,he's killed so many of the other distributors for simply forgetting go give him the money that day. I don't want to imagine what he'd do to me if I messed up. He's tall,big,buff,scary,loud,everything you'd fear with in a black man.

He'd kill you,your mama,your daddy,your sister,your dog,whoever. One of the worst men alive,but I can't leave,otherwise he'd kill me,I'm trapped.

I met this guy called Jay when I first got here who's been one my best friend since day one, him Nicki and I have been a team,we share everything with each other. The only family I have. Nicki is a dope ass chick,she's down for me and I'm down for her,she's my sister. Jay is the best guy I've ever met,he respects Nicki and I and is always there for us. He's so sexy,I've always thought that about him,I've always liked Jay,but we're just not like that,just friends.
***
Jay's POV