Chapter 8

Beyoncé's POV

Jay and I have officially been together for a 5 days.Today we just stayed in,we didn't want to do much. We just relaxed together and plotted some future plans. We decided that the next place were heading to is Chicago. Which is cool but there is a possibility that we might run into trouble.

I decided that I wanted to take a shower. It was quite a hot day in Houston and I just feel icky right now. 'Babe,I'm gonna take a shower,you joining or you gonna take one later' I said almost insinuating something. 'Later baby'. We could both tell that sex has been in the air since we got together. I'm not gonna force anything but,dang I want Jay inside of me right now.

I entered the bathroom and turned the shower on. The room was filled with hot stream. Would have been perfect for sex to be honest. I stripped down and got in the shower letting the hot water hit and drip down my skin.

I stood in the shower for around 10 minutes,just soaking in the moment,inhaling in the hot scent. Suddenly I felt a warm embrace behind me. I knew he couldn't resist my little offer. I turned around and met my face with his,locking lips with Jay. He grabbed my ass making me moan into his mouth. Seems to be his favourite thing.

We broke the kiss and he looked into my eyes and said. 'Beyoncé,can I make love to you?'. I really admire him for asking,but I didn't wanna make love right now,I wanted to fuck. 'I don't wanna do that right now' I said playing with him a little.

'Oh,no worries baby,whenever you're-' I cut him off and said 'However,I would love to fuck you' rubbing his not so little member down below.

He smirked and pushed me against the shower wall,not aggressively,but enough force to make me move. He wrapped my legs around his waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We began heavily making out. The steam got more intense,the droplets of water coming from the shower head dripped down our naked bodies.

I was getting wetter and wetter by the second,I could feel Jay's now erect dick close to my vagina. I slipped one of my arms from around his neck and reached down towards his dick and began massaging it with my hand. He moaned as I went harder and then slower and faster and softer. He started attacking my neck,leaving hickeys all over it,finding and sucking on my spot immediately. I moaned uncontrollably. I wanted him inside of me,but I wanted to show him how much a freak I can be.

Somewhere between us making out and Jay sucking my neck, I got ready for Jay to be inside of me,I hadn't seen his size yet but I had felt it,it was huge. 12 inches at least .

'Baby I want you inside of me right now' I said out of breath. Indescribable feelings took over my body and I turned from Beyoncé to Sasha.

I felt Jay rub the tip of his dick on my lips
and I went crazy at him teasing me. I couldn't take it,I was ready for him but I wasn't ready for the pain. He soon began entering himself inside of me,I looked down and gulped at his size,but he kissed me and reassured me that he'd be gentle.

He continued push inside of me,I squirmed at the pain but that soon all turned into pleasure as all of him was fitted inside of me. He pumped in and out me. We were still against the shower wall and my legs were still wrapped around his waist. It felt so good. Damn I've never had a man that could please me this well.

I wanted to surprise him,so best believe I began bouncing up and down on him. If he didn't like it he would have stopped me by now,but his eyes were near damn rolling to the back of his head. But soon enough he stopped me,dominant ass.

He continued pumping in and out of me and I felt myself about to climax. And soon enough I did,I could feel my liquids run down my leg as he carried on fucking me trying to get his nut in. I know this creole pussy is damn good.

No words were spoken,just a shower filled with loud moans and heavy breathing.

'Baby I'm almost there' he said as he licked my neck. I attacked his neck at the same time,leaving hickeys all over his neck and chest. 'Pull out baby' I said still in motion. When he climaxed he pulled out and nutted on the floor of the shower,he let me down and we just stared at each other in complete shock of we just did.

'I love you' he said as he kissed my forehead. 'I love you more' I responded as I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. We cleaned ourselves up and showered for real.

Once we got out I was so tired,I just wanted to run the to the bed,but I couldn't. My legs were limp,I couldn't walk without support. I stumbled out the shower and Jay followed me and we wrapped towels around our bodies.

'Baby I can't walk' I said blushing and looking down. He chucked and made fun of me. 'Daddy did it right huh?' He said pulling me close. 'Daddy did it just perfect' I said,I pecked his lips.

He picked me up and carried me bridal style to the bedroom. He did everything for me,he moisturised my skin,almost like a massage,but it felt damn good. He put my shorts and tank top on and helped me under the covers.

Once he got under the covers and pulled me closer to him by my waist. I laid my head on his chest.

'I love you JayJay' I said rubbing his arm. 'I love you too BB'. Once he said that,lights were out and so were we.
***
This is way over due,sorry for the lack of updates,exams took over my life but here's a little saucy scene for you :)

Thanks for reading ✨
Don't forget to vote and comment✌🏽
I appreciate you all 💕