Chapter 13

Jay's POV

It's been a few hours since the shooting,Bey got me all stitched up which I really appreciate her for. I love that woman,to death,but I hate to think again that's she could have died today.

I laid in bed with my eyes closed,not sleeping,but heavily thinking,I need to get us out of this situation,we can't live like this any longer,I wouldn't be able to deal with myself if something happened to Bey. The burden of something tragic were to happen would be too strong on my shoulders for me to carry. I'd lose half of me. Beyoncé Giselle Knowles is my other half.

Life without half of your entire being is a life not worth living. And being the root cause of your other half disappearing is a pain that's beyond anyone's imagination I put a hold on my millions of thoughts because of my baby girl,she walked in the room wearing some tight sweats outlining her fine ass with a crop top,looking all sexy and shit.

'What you thinking about baby?' She said has she climbed on top of me,rubbing her hands up and down my exposed muscly chest,tracing her finger through my abs. She wanted to play cute. Snake and ladders. But I wanted to play a different game. Chess.

'We gotta kill him' I said staring straight at her,she did the same. It seemed like her thoughts just stopped when I said that. 'What?' She said bending down getting close to my face,pressing her forehead against mine. 'I'm serious Bey,I've got it all planned out'. She sat up like puppy and listened too me.

'What if we go back,back to Brooklyn,sneak in the trap house and just shoot him right there,I know where he is at all times,I know where he keeps everything,I know what's good with everything he does Bey,this could work,we'd be free,everyone would be.' I said rubbing her ass through her sweats,lord,despite this being a serious conversation,that ass continues to do things to me .

'Lets do it,Bonnie and Clyde style baby' she said smiling at me,but not the innocent,cute,normal Beyoncé smile,it was more of a deep devilish sexy smile from her,a smile which I knew would come through for me. Turns out,she wanted to play his game of chess ,Bey was down for my shit. What's a king when his queen isn't there to protect him?

'You sure?' I said raising my eyebrow,I knew we could do this,it was a piece of cake,I'd get mine and Beyoncé's life back,Nicki's too,the murder of a century,me,us,kill the most famous drug dealer in New York.

'Hell yeah,we can do this baby' she said leaning down to kiss my lips repeatedly. With out a doubt,I knew Beyoncé and I had this in the bag,we could do this in a heart beat,me and my baby. Kanye,will soon be a dead man.

I pulled the covers over us as we continued kissing,not coming up for air once.

'I want you so bad right now baby'. She said rubbing on my sweats,making me even hornier than I already was. 'It's only us mama' I said grabbing her ass from behind. 'You have a condom?' She said,she knew my pullout game was strong,but she didn't wanna risk anything,but I also knew she enjoyed it raw more. I pulled out a condom out of my bag and put it on as she undressed herself.

'Make me remember this' she moaned as I entered her. The last thing I remember from that night was the moans that graced my ears due to the sensation of the raw love making and her melodic moaning.
***
Thanks for reading ✨
Don't forget to vote and comment✌🏽
I appreciate you all 💕