Chapter 3

Beyoncé's POV

Jay and I finally admitting that there are feelings for each other made some weight lift off of my shoulders. I want Jay as my boyfriend,my other half. My whole heart is filled with him,I'm so in love with him,spending this much time with each other,we could end up being together,and honestly I wouldn't mind at all.

I pulled up outside of the apartment. Parking the car and helping Jay unload everything. Ghost didn't know a lot about why we were here,he just new we were on the run,but he was down to help.

'What up man' Jay said dapping this man. I studied his face focusing on all his tattoos,not my type at all,looking homeless and shit,but I kept my opinions and standards to myself in that moment. I'll keep Jay thanks. 'Jay my dude' he said handing him the keys to the top apartment.

They conversed a little and eventually Jay and I left to go the apartment. It wasn't a long walk but it felt like forever,my legs were numb and my ass was aching from driving for almost 14 hours straight,at maximum speed.

Walking was a pain in the ass and Jay could sense it from me. 'Get on my back Bey' he said bending down a little,I took a bag from him and jumped on his back wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on the back of his. I could stay in that position forever,it felt amazing to be held by him,his strong grip which wasn't over powering or hurting me,but comforting me and in fact making me horny.
***
Jay's POV

I let Beyoncé down once we reached the door,she sighed in delight and smiled at me. Unexpectedly she kissed my cheek. Once she pulled back,she looked into my eyes. She brushed her soft delicate hand across my face,so angelically. 'Jay when I said I loved you,I really meant it' she said in the same motion. Her words took me back a little,I'd never committed myself to one girl,I didn't really date because I didn't have the time,but Beyoncé, I'd do anything for her,I love her so much.

'I love you too Beyoncé,I do mean it' I said kissing her forehead. Breaking our intimate stare I unlocked the door to this cheap ass apartment. I knew it wouldn't be in good condition for $100 but my brother really helped us out,a random nigga would have charged us twice as much plus more for water and stuff. Ghost is a good dude,known him for years.

Beyoncé and I walked inside and looked around,she knew this was our only choice which is why she looked accepting of the place,but it was nothing like we're use too. The walls were peeling and the floor was half carpet half wood,there was an odd smell of something ancient which we both turned our noses up at it. It was a pretty small place.

'Are there two bedrooms?' She asked,I didn't know the answer to be honest.'Let me check' I said rushing round to each door in the apartment,there were only 5 rooms. One for the kitchen,bathroom,cupboard,toilet and the bedroom.' Naaaah' I replied and she sighed. 'I guess we have to choice but to sleep together?' I said questioning her. 'Boy please,it's not gonna be that bad' she said giggling,I chuckled back. Her laugh was so cute,it had a deep base but not to deep,it was perfect.

Eventually we brought our two bags inside plus our emergency bag full of kits,guns and knives,the necessities. I checked the time and it was 6pm,we had chilled for a little bit nothing bothering to son much. We updated Nicki and she updated us, she told us there are men on their way to Miami in 2 days and we need to flee tomorrow morning,which was fine with Bey and I. I have a friend who deals with cars and has agreed to trade ours. We don't wanna get caught in the same car now.

I went out to get some food for Bey and I,not far,very local,making sure I was out of sight at all times. I didn't want to accidentally get caught by anybody. I made sure I was only 20 minutes at the most ,checking up on Beyoncé every 5.

Once I got back Beyoncé and I ate and talked until she wanted to shower,I didn't blame her,I was going right after her. She left to shower which left me to think.

I use to suffer from depression when I was younger because my father died. What if it came back? I've always feared that it will. Whenever I'm left alone I begin to dwell and think about my past and my future and what they both hold. It can get me quiet down. Beyoncé doesn't know about my depression because I know she'd act as if I was disabled towards me,checking on me 24/7,I refrained from that. Nicki knows because I feel I can tell her anything,her being like a sister to me. Not that I don't trust Bey,but I know she'll care too much.

My thoughts were interrupted by a singing Beyoncé ,her heavenly voice was coming out the bathroom and entering our bedroom. A couple seconds later she yelled 'YOU CAN GET IN NOW' from the bedroom startling me a little. She could tell I got shook from her yelling as I didn't reply. She giggled and closed the bedroom door,crazy ass girl.

I got up and showered,with my stuff already in the hallway, I didn't need to go bother Bey at all,but I would have loved too. I entered the bathroom which wasn't bad looking at all. I just wanted this shower to be over and done with,I was tired,I just wanted to sleep. I showered not really thinking about anything. I finished my shower and dried myself off putting my some boxers and a shirt on.

I walked into the bedroom so see Beyoncé laying on the bed reading a book in some booty shorts and a tank top, she so fine oh my god. 'Good shower?' She said not looking up from her book. 'Great' I said not breaking my stare from her. Her legs are sensational,her boobs sit up just right,that face,and damn that ass. But her as a person just shines through every crack in the darkness.
***
Thanks for reading ✨
Don't forget to vote and comment✌🏽
I appreciate you all 💕