Three: Tapatio and heavy

What he said didn't really hit her like it was supposed to until she heard the hard scraping of the metal leg of the chair against the floor of the still silent classroom. Just as it actually clicked, she whipped her head around to the seat behind her to see Davian sitting down, behind her!

Oh, no no.

That wasn't happening. No.

Not even minding about it again, she stared him down as he watched her, his brow arched so perfect at her outburst.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Sitting," came the smug reply while she was busy itching to have her fingers planted against his cheek.

"Obviously. But, why?" he was really testing her, and he was seriously going to catch it.

"Because I want to--"

"No, no." she shook her head violently! That wasn't what she wanted to hear and he knew it judging by the smug smile he had as he relaxed back on the chair. "WHY are you sitting behind me? I don't want you sitting beside me. There are lots of other empty seats around," she said gesticulating at the whole classroom, her eyes still unblinking on him. It was true. The empty seat behind her wasn't the only empty seat in the rest of the class...
.
.
.
actually it was, but we will just ignore that.

"Look around again, Tapatio. I want to seat here and I chose to seat here. You have no control over where I want to be and unlike I remember, the French lady told me to seat anywhere, so." he shrugged tapping his fingers raptly against the desk like he had just made total sense--well, he did, but—

"What— rewind," Jess blinked to be sure he was referring to her. He wasn't, right? "Did you just call me—"

"Yes, Tapatio, I just called you Tapatio. You don't like it when I call you Jessica so I figured I'll call you Tapatio, like the hot sauce, I know you appear cold and all, but deep down," he said reaching and tapping his chest like he was getting an epiphany. Jess couldn't help but get sidetracked at the many rings that still adorned his beauti— fingers. "Deep down," he continued, "You're all hot and heavy for me," he finished with an extravagant wink.

The loud slamming of someone's fist against the desk prompted Jess to return back to the situation she was in. She was still in her French class and the teacher whose face was now flaming and was showing her veins which looked like they were about to pop was staring angrily at them, the material she had been reading on the ground now.

Jess had never felt so awkward in her entire life like she did now.

Ms Roux fingers raised at Jess first then moved to Davian then back to Jess.

"Miss Sawyer, I will not appreciate this kind of downright crude outburst in my class. Out!"

Jess eyes widened to the size of saucers, her heart was squeezing in its cage. She, she was being forced out of her favourite French class. Her nerves weren't cooperating with the rest of her body.

"Ms Roux, you can't!" she burst out rising from her chair almost immediately causing it to topple over. She was rushing to meet her and apologise. She didn't mind begging, she didn't even mind crawling on her knees! She was going to do anything, anything to get Ms Roux not to send her out of this class.

"Don't!" Ms Roux stopped her already sensing what Jess was about to do. Her eyes were like laser tags pinpointed at Jess as she watched her like a hawk, shaking her head at her. "Get out now Miss Sawyer, you don't want to be seeing my other side, unless you want to be sitting in detention for the rest of your school year, I advice you to leave, non?"

"I-I," she wanted to protest. Jess wanted to clear her name and say it was Davian that started it, that he was the one that pushed all her buttons, and that he made the inappropriate statement but the look Ms Roux gave her and she skittered to collecting her books off her desk and get out of the class.

She looked behind for one final hard look at Davian who had caused all this, mind you and guess what? He was laughing! And not the kind of laughter that was not the fake mocking laughter. This was real laughter, silent laughing that had him clutching his stomach as he stared at her and pointed, his chest racking at how hard he was laughing.

Har, Har, Har.

It was so funny—not— how he was finding so much amusement at her misfortune that was caused by him. Causing her to be pushed out of a class for the first time in her life. All of his fault that every other person in the class actually looked happy watching her leave and nobody was taking a stand for her. So annoying that she had no one to stand up for her.

All because of fudging Davian West.

Was she angry?

No.

.

No.

.

...no.

.

Fudge yes she was!

But she was going to hold it in til she got out of the class. So with her head as high as she could, she went out of class counting her steps until she finally did. Only when she was out of the door and had closed it firmly behind her, she collapsed.

She just fell and thence followed the waterworks.

It was so unfair. Why did bad things happen to good people, Davian was the bad person here, but why was he still in class and she was here outside, crying and clutching her chest at how much the pain was hurting her.

She was going to have a payback at him for what he did to her. If she could that is... He was bad after all.

Hi guys! Thank you so much for the amazing feedback I got on the last chapter. I hope you equally liked this one. Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Thank you for reading ♡