Who is Irene?

POV: Seulgi

Who is Irene? I am so curious last time I talked to her (or tried to) she ran away. Why did she run away I thought she was finding our time really enjoyable. She kept smiling like she was enjoying it but it might have been fake. I don't know but I still want to know her so I decided I'd ask around today.

I went up to someone today (it was really hard for me)

"Umm... Hi uhhh"

"Hyo Jung" she said. I guess she figured I was trying to remember her name.

"Oh yes I know that I just wanted to ask you a question"

"Oh sure cutie go ahead" I ignored her calling me cutie I figured it was normal

"Umm.. Have you ever heard the name Irene?" I asked

"Irene yeah I heard the name I'm friends with someone who used to be friends with her." I got excited.

"Really?!"

"Yeah. She says that she isn't nice she says she's a nerd who always likes to be alone. She said that I should stay away from her because shell leave you like that." She said snapping her fingers on the like that.

"Oh" I said sounding dumb then I just turned around and left to go to class. I was disappointed but I wasn't going to believe just one person saying it.

_________________________________________
Before lunch I asked another person this time getting straight to the point.

"Hey Chung ha" I started "Do you know Irene?"

"I used to. We just got separated as years went by."

I asked about 2 more people and they said they didn't know her. Maybe she didn't really want to talk to me anymore. I went through the rest of the day feeling gloomy.

_________________________________________next morning:

"Alright class today we'll be getting back in our groups your project is due in a week and a half. Don't forget to work on it!".