See ya then

POV: Seulgi (again)

"Ummm... Well do you?" Pretty girl asked awkwardly.

"Do I what?" I asked confused. I wasn't paying attention when she asked the question but can you really blame me when she looks like dat?

"Do you want to schedule a time to meet? This project seems really important so I think we should get start right away. Do you agree?" The girl rambled again awkwardly. She put a hair that had escaped her pony tail behind her ear waiting for me to answer.

"Yeah I think we should do that" if I was being honest I just wanted to see her outside of school. Don't judge. She looks like a good friend to have.

"Great we are on the same page. So we can meet at my house or yours on Thursday, if that works for you." The girl said. She seemed to be one of those perfectionist.  That's fines though I guess.

"And try to be there everytime you say you will. I don't like wasting my time if you think your going to do that tell me now so I can ask for a new partner" the girl said matter of factly. It was quite sassy actually.

"Wow that was a little sassy" I said. The girl opened her mouth getting ready to say something but didn't.

"So I'll see you on Thursday? What time should we meet" I said since I didn't want there to be an awkward silence. Ugh that's the worst. I'd rather speak awkwardly then sit in silence.

(Not gonna lie I was reminded of 'car radio')

"Yes umm.. Will five work for you? Or maybe 4:30"  she said she seemed to have dropped the sass thing.... Strange girl.

"Yeah that's great we should sort it out then. I'll send you where I live and everything all you have to do is write down your number." The girl told me so I wrote down my number and gave it to her.

"Thank you, see you Thursday" she said

"See ya then".

_________________________________________

Oh I wonder what I'm gonna do next. I'm kinda excited and nervous (I don't want it to like suck butt) I'll try my best.

Good bye, from the weird kid :P