After a while, we finally "arrived" on the curb. He quickly got out and opened the door for me. I stepped out and we exchanged numbers. OMGOMGOMG

I started walking towards an old brick house and rang the doorbell, hoping that no one is home. The moment Oliver saw me on the gate, he drove off. PHEW.

I heard the door lock clicking. Oops. Might as well run.

I ran a marathon just to get to the castle. The guards stared at me for a second before he recognized me. He opened the gate and let me in.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN AYNIE! I was so worried!" Harry said the moment I opened the door. He was red-faced, his hair was dishevelled, and he looks so.. tired.

"I'm sorry I-"

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS YOUNG LADY?! Grandmere wondered why you didn't show up! I just told her you went to Anne's house for a project! UGH god where have you been?!" He yelled again.

"UGH! Gosh Harry let me explain first, you bloody idiot!" I guess bumping my head gave me the courage to speak to him like that.

"I bumped into a wall so I passed out for 2 hours!" I explained.

"Why didn't you text me or Grandmere?!" He argued back.

"Because I have no battery left! besides, how do you expect an unconscious person to text you?!"

"Why didn't you make sure that it was fully charged before you went to school?!"

"Because I forgot last night! UGH I WAS DOING LAST MINUTE PROJECTS!"

"Are you sure?! Or MAYBE YOU WERE JUST FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS!"

Oh no you didn't!

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I don't even have time for flirting!"

"Yes you have!" He accused. "Maybe you met up with your boyfriend!"

"BOYFRIEND?! Are you serious?! I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE HAVING A BOYFRIEND YOU IDIOT!"

"Good." He answered.

O.O

GOOD?

Will someone please explain to me what he means by that.

"GOOD? How was that good?"

"Well, you're already married so you can't have a boyfriend." Can I please strangle him now? No? Okay. How bout I leave him in a dark forest, naked? Yes?

"You had and have girlfriends!"

"SO?"

"SO?!! You're being unreasonable here Harry! Might as well ask Oliver out!"

OOPS.

Wrong move darling.

Like a wrong move in chess. I suck in chess FYI.

"What?" He suddenly looked like he is about to kill someone. He looks so angry, scary... but still handsome... UGH.

"No-nothing." I tried to pass by him but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Who the hell is Oliver?!"

"The guy who saved me. The guy who take care of me while I was out instead of my 'supposed to be" husband. IDIOT." I said and stormed off my room.