Staying For The Adventures

Percival

"Morgiana don't you just love this outfit!"

Morgiana nodded as we both walked around giving flower crowns and flower necklaces

Morgiana nodded as we both walked around giving flower crowns and flower necklaces. Eventually, we ran into Aladdin and Alibaba. I put a flower necklace on Aladdin and Morgiana put it on Alibaba. "Hey, Aladdin. Have you seen Morgiana and Percival?" Alibaba said as Aladdin shakes his head no. Morgiana pulled on Alibaba's sleeve, grabbing the boys attention. "What are you talking about, Alibaba? We've been right under your nose all this time." They both stared at us awe struck as we both took off our mask. Aladdin jumped in my breast once again giddy. "Hey Percival and Morg, you both look really awesome in that!" I laughed as Morg looked at our outfits. "You think so?" Alibaba jumped slightly and blushed. "Oh yeah! You look really beautiful in that Morgiana!So pretty I didn't even recognize you." I pulled Aladdin's face out of my boobs. I smiled, they make a cute couple! Morgiana turned around and covered her blushing crimson face. "Come on you guys! Let's go get that feast now!" Aladdin said in excitement.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We walked up the stairs to see Sinbad laughing with a bunch of girls. I sweat dropped and so did Alibaba. I swear, one day, I'll wonk him in the head. He is still the lady killer of the sea.... "That guy is hopeless.." Sinbad saw us and smiled. "AH! There you are, Alibaba. I've been waiting for you guys to show up. You should really meet the Eight Generals."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We sat down on a red chair, I was sitting next to Morgiana. "You already know Ja'far. He is a government official but he is also a master at assassination techniques. I'm sure he can help you out with your training too." He bowed his head slightly. "If you so desire." My purple onyx eyes meet his emerald green eyes. I smirked and he only blushed and looked away making me giggle silently. "Masrur here might be wielding a giant sword, but he wouldn't make a good swordsmanship instructor. As a kid, he was a gladiator but now he just slacks off all the time and is no good at swordplay." Masrur nodded slightly. "Yes, I am sorry." A high pitch boy voice spoke. "Hey dad, can I drink some wine!" "No, you can't. Did you call me, my king?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Alibaba gripped his left shoulder. "Is something wrong?" I looked at Alibaba and so did Aladdin. "Morg is right is something wrong?" Alibaba shook his head in no.

"No...Never mind that, Morgiana. There's something I've been wanting to ask you, girls."

Me and Morgiana shared a look. "Yes?" Morgiana said. "Well, I mean somehow or other, you guys have come this far with us...but are you sure you want to stick around with us? Morgiana you can cross over to the Dark Continent from here, can't you?" Morgiana nodded.

"Yes."

Alibaba looked concerned. "Then why aren't you going?" Morgiana looked down. "I've heard a little about Al Tharmen too. Of course, I still haven't forgotten that I need to repay you both. But it's not just about that anymore. To save those who are being oppressed, I want to fight with all of you guys." I and Morgiana shared a look again and nodded. We both got down on our left leg and put our hands on our hearts.

"Please allow us to accompany you." Morgiana said. Alibaba stared at us in awe but then frowned.

"You wanna accompany us?"

I frowned and so did Morgiana.

"You're not going to let us?" Morgiana said with a sorrow voice. "Tell me Morgiana are you sure this is what you both want?" My eyes sparkled as he said that. Me and Morgiana both nodded and said, "Yes!" Aladdin raised his hands in the air and smiled at both me and Morgiana. "Stay with us then and you could do whatever you both desire! After all,you're free!"

"After all Percival,you're free!"

"That's right. You don't have to hold back for anyone anymore. you should do whatever you desire! Now and forever!" Alibaba said, snapping me out of my trance. I smiled and stood up and so did Morgiana. This giddy feeling. Thump... What should I do with it? Thump... My eyes sparkled as I grabbed Morgiana's hand smirking. "Let's dance!"

Sinbad

Cheers grew louder and louder by the second. "Looking good,party-crashing girls!" I walked to the ledge and looked down in awe. Is that-"Wow..." There were Morgiana and lady Percival dancing together at an incredible speed. This is incredible, their speed, their movements, it's hard to read their waves. "Looking beautiful girls!" Percival's purple eyes met my gold ones. She smiled brightly and continued to dance with Morgiana. "Huh who knew that Percival could dance instead of being rude." Ja'far joined me in watching the 2 girls dance in speed. I chuckled and smirked. "You made her mad, not the other way around my friend." Ja'far frowned as I laughed. I put my hand on his shoulder and raised my drink in the air. "Let's celebrate my friend! You need it!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Percival

"Princess, are you feeling alright?" A warm pale hand patted my head. I opened my eyes and smiled. "Oh, hello there Jihyun."

"I'm fine Jihyun. Is there something you wanted to tell me?" He nodded and looked around. "Yes, my princess but we mustn't be around people.." I nodded and held out my hand. "Come with me, let's go to the porting docks, no one shouldn't be there at this time of night let's go!" I grabbed his hand and we both ran out of the festival and towards the docks, without any trouble. "It's this way."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I let go of Jihyun's hand and faced him. "So what happened?" I let my hair out of its braid and put it in a high ponytail. "They are looking for you my princess and they are having their suspicions of how you disappeared." I crossed my arms and chuckled. "Well, they can't get me! And they can't have you guys anymore! I won't have to run anymore and you guys will be safe here and we can once again....start a new adventure.."