Chapter 10

Gerard in fanfic's: *smoking three cigarettes at once, never seen without coffee, long luxurious hair, always wearing a leather jacket, acts like a god* "Come to Daddy, princess."

Gerard irl: *has a dad sweater collection, giggles-snorts, names his plants, probably hasn't brushed is hair in three days, get's excited over socks* "SO THIS CAT, RIGH-"

also i wasnt sure if i needed to trigger warn this so i am anyways but this chapter has some guilt/self hate and not nice words (whore, i think thats it??? if theres something else comment on it and ill put it here k thanks buh buy)

_________________

He woke up to a cold and empty room, one he had woken up to seemingly a hundred times before.

Mikey's room was always cold in the morning. Since it was the attic, it was a bit breezier then the rest of the house so it got colder easier. Plus, the heating didn't heat up here. Though since heat rises, it wasn't usually bad.

Being all wrapped up in Mikey's blankets, he was perfectly warm. Beside his feet. His feet were fucking freezing.

Some time in the early morning Gerard has woken him up, and practically carried sleepy Frank up to bed. To be honest, both of them would have loved to slept together the rest of the night, but Gerard knew they couldn't do that. If Mikey or his mum went in to wake Gerard up or something and saw Frank laying in bed with him... to say the least it wouldn't end up very nice.

So now Frank lay in Mikey's bed, alone. His friend had probably already gotten up, probably ran to the store with Ms.Way. It wasn't uncommon for Frank to be alone here, he was over so often that it wasn't even like he was a guest and he and Mikey didn't have to spend every moment together. Although, Mikey, probably wouldn't mind that. Not that Frank was clued in on that in the slightest. 

He lay on his side, eyes still closed as he tried to pretend he was still asleep; he really didn't want to get up. His back hurt, his legs were sore. He shifted a bit onto his sigh, letting out a soft sigh and as he felt how sore he was, memories of last night flooded back into Franks head.

He pressed his face into the soft pillow, his thoughts turning in his head. Frank reached a hand up, searching out the cross from the two necklaces he wore. (One was his cross, and the other the necklace Mikey had got him a few years ago for his birthday, he never really took either of them off.) He ran his thumb over the design on the cross, a steady wave of guilt washing over the boy.

He felt like a whore. He hardly knew Gerard, they had hardly kissed twice and he actually did that last night. He couldn't believe himself. He was a sinner. He was a sinner, was really the only thing that kept passing through his head. He knew his parents would hate him if they found out, they would be appalled and disgusted. He's a sinner. He's a whore. 

Yet at the same time... while these horrid thoughts flooded his head, he couldn't bring himself to regret last night. Or even to wish it didn't happen. He didn't regret it at all one bit, and he knew if Gerard asked him again he would blindly accept and tumble into the older boys arms without a second thought.