Decision To Be Made

My sister is still alive and I'm going to kill her for a second time.           I remember watching the news after everything went south in the containment center. I was back home when my father walked in looking distressed.

"Father what's wrong?"

"Carter my son, I need to tell you something I should've told you years ago."

"Dad?"

"Long ago the moment I dreamed of finally came; when I sent to work the field for the first time. I was determined to show the boss just how valuable I could be. Everything was going as planned until I met a woman named Crystal. She was a feisty one, stubborn too. I couldn't help but develop feelings for her, but my mission was to wipe out her village from the inside. I stalled for time and the boss was not happy. He ordered for the others to burn the village. I kept her alive by escaping from the village and taking her with me. I realized I was risking my life but what I didn't know is that she was risking hers as well. She was a celestial being, one claimed by Arceus  himself. She was being hunted by my people and a love like ours was forbidden for we both would be killed if anyone found out. Then the gods started to go to war. We witnessed Girtina's rise and watched him slaughter many. We were in hiding for quite a while and when Crystal disappeared I was devastated. I had to stay in hiding because I would be killed for abandoning my post. Life was becoming normal again until one night Crystal came back; she came back with two children. She said she couldn't take care of them, but how was I supposed to take care of TWO little children. I was about to walk away when she struck a deal; as long as I could find a loving home for them then she would forgive me. Well to make a long story short, I took one of the children in but left the other with an old friend."

"So you mean to tell me I have a sibling!?!"

"A sister to be precise"

Suddenly the TV started to blare with breaking news. It seemed the word of my job well done was getting out. My father and I sat in silence, until a certain picture flashed on screen. It was a picture of Paige and the green haired guy. Father looked at the screen with interest.

"Admiring my job well done?"

"You killed them both?"

"All for the Job"

"That girl, Paige was it? She looked a lot like Crystal..... I wonder"

"Father you can't be implying that she was my sister"

"It was just a thought, besides you both look the same age."

I couldn't take that kind of talk, so I decided to go back to work.

I loved my father but I couldn't take him seriously like this.

I had a job to do, and it was almost complete.  Besides even if she was my sister, what could I do now?

*End Flashback*

No one deserved to die. Not Chase, not Paige, not Iris, but I was torn between my sliver of a heart and what I had been working for. I just wanted to fit in somewhere, rather it be the distortion world or the place in which I have committed countless sins. The choice wasn't easy but there was no turning back now...