Bonus Chapter #1

"Yah, you seriously need to go back into calling me Jaeyoon, I feel old now."

"But unnie~," Soojung whined cutely, "little Baekbom likes it! Doesn't he~?" Soojung pointed out to Jaeyoon's two month old son.

The baby giggled and cooed, taking both the attention. "But really Soojung, just call me Jaeyoon. We were only a year apart anyways."

"Ara, ara. Ai gawt eit~!" Soojung noted, failing at her attempt of speaking english.

"Omo, you've lived in the states for two years and you still suck at english?" Jaeyoon questioned, a hint of joke in her teasing.

Soojung raised her hand to slap her shoulder as Jaeyoon flinched with giggles. She felt arms snake affectionately around her waist. "Don't be violent jagi~," Chanyeol whispered, "You can be violent all you want when I have you for myself." He added. That made her blush in crimson.

"Fine," Soojung lowered her hand in defeat.

"C'mon, I want to take you somewhere." Chanyeol said, swaying his girlfriend from side-to-side.

"Arasseo, mianhe Jaeyoon but I have to go somewhere," Soojung grinned towards the infant, "And I'll see you later my little Baekbom~!" She waved before sauntering off, holding hands with Chanyeol.

~*~*~

"Okay Chanyeol, where are we going?" Soojung asked, admiring the buildings and trees beautifully passing by.

The route that Chanyeol was taking was faintly familiar to her. It made her even more curious to where they were heading off to.

"It's a surprise. Not just us though," Chanyeol handed her a black cloth, "Can you put this on please?"

Soojung raised an eyebrow. "Please?" He pouted his lips out. Soojung snatched it. When Chanyeol would add the combination of his deep voice with aegyo it made her heart burst in delight.

"Fine. But only because I love your deep voice." Soojung teased.

"Jagi~" He whined. His comely lips still sticking out.

"Just joking oppa, I love all of you." She completed. Chanyeol grinned widely to himself. He took fond whenever she said such romantic things to him.

"Okay I have it on." Soojung mentioned.

"Arasseo, I'll test it when we get there."

~*~*~

Chanyeol stopped the car in front of their destination.

"Okay, I'm going to test you now." He stated.

"Alrighty~ Go for it!" Soojung said, excited to know what the goofy man had in store for her.

He took his index finger and he slowly went towards the gap of her eyebrows.

(A/N: If you don't know, the gap between your eyebrows are very sensitive, get a friend and have then try it to you while you close your eyes or you can do it to yourself. It feels weird and you kind of end up looking silly as well.)

Soojung slapped his hand away, the tingly feeling still roaming around in the center. "Yah Park Chanyeol, I may not be able to see, but I have darn good senses."

Chanyeol chuckled. "Fine-Fine let's go then!" He got out the car and opened the door. He took her hand in his and led her towards the place he wanted to go.

Headstones were scattered carefully everywhere. Chanyeol sighed, he felt bad at how Soojung had lost her parents in such a young phase of her life.