Feelings Admitted

~ Soojung ~

I powerwalk through the corridors.

I shook my head before I picked up my pace to the point where I ran towards the backdoor of the school.

I ended up in the garden. The garden where it started.

I stopped and looked around for something to rest on, my eyes spotted a bench and I walked over to the destination. I slowly sat down and scanned all the pots that bestowed strong, beautiful flowers.

I silently plucked a soft brown stem, full with blue tiny flowers. I smelt them and sighed in relaxation. "Why did I fall in love so easily Appa?"

I softly chuckled to myself. "Look at me Appa, I must be some hopeless romantic. I'm so worthless."

I probably was, I don't deserve to hang around Chanyeol and the others. Everyone else puts me down anyways, why should I?

I tried so hard to impress Chanyeol, I must've looked so stupid in front of him. I gently slump farther on the bench.

I stood up and walked back into the school. There was no way Chanyeol would like me, that date was just nothing but a friendly hangout.

I cringed thinking about the word 'Friendly'.

Was it really friendly? I mean he did give me a hint that there might be more dates...

~ Flashback ~

Chanyeol sits beside me and hands me the small teddy bear. It was the exact same thing, but smaller. I smile at him.

"You didn't have to get it really..." I tell him.

"But I wanted to get you something to remind you that this was our very first date."

I blush before having the courage to ask, "W-Will there be more?"

Chanyeol stares at the fireworks before grinning.

"If the Princess wants to."

I grin to myself before placing my eyes back on the flying colors.

"Then yes."

A hand slipped into mine, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up and I blushed crimson. "You alright Princess?" Chanyeol asks with his silly smile.

"O-Of course I'm f-fine." I replied. He shrugged in return, knowing that I'm alright. Suddenly he ran, dragging me to the unknown place.

~ Author ~

"C-Chanyeol where are we going?" Soojung exclaimed. People were looking at the two. Some with happy and dazed expressions, mumbling something about a cute couple.

Others were looking at them in pure annoyance, muttering jealousy and disgust of the immature couple before their eyes.

Chanyeol didn't answer, for he was too excited to even answer the tired girl.

"If you won't answer me, at least let's walk there." Soojung offered. Chanyeol stopped, making the running girl bump hard onto the giant's back.

"Yah don't do that... Argh." Soojung complained, rubbing her forehead. Chanyeol chuckled before doing them most unexpected thing.

Soojung's eyes widened. He pulled his lips away from her forehead. "There. Better?"

~ Chanyeol ~

I cannot believe I did that. Urgh, she must think I'm a creep. What the hell is wrong with me?

I began walking, my hand almost slipping from hers until she quickly squeezed it back. My eyes snapped towards her. She blushed before looking away. 

I smiled. Was I really falling in love? Then it hit me. I only had two weeks to go. I smiled at her, she was so beautiful. I had to admit it now. 

I was in love.

I am in love.

I Park Chanyeol, am in love with Kim Soojung. 

But what can I do after two weeks? I was dared to leave her and break her precious heart. 

"C-Chanyeol? Gwenchana?" I looked over to the girl I was holding hands with. I smiled and she turned away with pink tinted cheeks. 

"I'm alright, as long as I'm with you."

~ Soojung ~

My heart was beating like crazy. Why is he so cheesy?

He tilted my chin up and gave a soft smile before leaning in. I didn't know what to do! I closed my eyes in instinct. 

I couldn't pull away. I'd be lying to my heart. 

I felt his warm breath.

"Wow~! Chanyeol! It's great to see you and Soojung here! What a coincidence." A said a voice I didn't expect to hear anywhere here.

Chanyeol instantly pulls away and coughs, sticking his hands into his pockets. He was clearly annoyed.

"Oh nice to see you here." Chanyeol quickly greeted. 

Cho Min shifted her cold eyes to me. Her facial suddenly switched to a disgusted, hostile one. 

"Annyeong." I said in my soft voice. I didn't want to bring any conflict here. 

In all seriousness. I liked Chanyeol, no loved. But I used to be an unknown school girl. Maybe I should've stayed that way.

Maybe I should've rejected Chanyeol when he had asked me personally to be his project partner. 

I should have never gotten involved.

"Oh Chanyeol-Oppa! Let's get some ice cream!" Cho Min exclaims excitedly, linking their arms together and dragging him over to the designated stand. 

I sighed before sticking my hands into my jacket pocket. I guess we weren't meant to be.

How stupid was I to think we would ever end up together. 

Cho Min, you win.

~ Chanyeol ~

I didn't ask for this. If I had gotten my way I would had Soojung. My lips would've been on her soft ones. 

How cruel fate was to bring Cho Min here. Taking me away from the person I wanted to be with the whole day. 

"Y-Yah, slow down Cho Min!" We arrived to the ice cream stand.

"What can I get you two?" Ahjussi asks us. 

"I'll have two Vanilla ice creams." I ordered.

"Wah~! You're such a gentleman Chanyeol! Thanks for pa-" 

"It's for Soojung. Order your own." I said as I pass the money to Ahjussi and walked away with my hands full.

"Oppa! Don't be like that!" Cho Min catches up. I stood there, staring at the place we were all standing at until I was dragged away. 

"What's wrong Oppa?"

Soojung was gone. She left. 

Why does my heart hurt so much?

* Happy New years my fellow friends! I love you all and I hope you all are going to be good and healthy for the upcoming years to come! This is just a celebration chapter for you guys! Soojung's out fit is on the multimedia!*