Injured

Soojung closed her locker and before she knew it she was pinned to the locker.

"Ugh, what the hell!?" She said, already pissed.

"I could say the same, who do you think you are hanging out with Chanyeol and the others!?" Jenna hissed.

Soojung grunted trying to get out of Lisa's and Kara's grip on her shoulders. Lisa smirked and clawed her shoulders, which caused Soojung to let out a small scream.

"I don't freaking know." She answered. Jenna rolled her eyes before kicking Soojung in the stomach. 

"You better stay away if you know what's good for you." Kara threatened.

Jenna then heard footsteps. Her eyes widened before she quickly kicked Soojung once more, and harder which caused her to scream louder.

The three girls ran away and left Soojung to fall to the ground. Her body was hurting, her shoulder was bleeding.

She heard someone run over to her, actually she saw two guys run over. She tried her best to keep her eyes open, before she could make out the faces everything went black.

~*~*~

Her eyes opened slowly. She groaned as her lower body and her shoulders went back to her senses. She began to sit up before someone stopped her.

"Whoa not yet." A voice said. Soojung winced when she laid back down. 

She rubbed her eyes then let out a squeal of pain from her injured shoulder.

"How are you feeling Soojung?" She heard the voice say again.

"Never better!" She said sarcastically. A deep chuckle filled the air.

She began to see the two boys clearly. "Baekhyun? Chanyeol? What're you guys doing here?" Chanyeol scoffed, before clearing his throat.

"We saw you collapse and faint in the hallways." Baekhyun explained. 

~ Soojung's POV ~

I then remembered what happened to me before I fainted. I shuddered. "So what happened to you?" Chanyeol asked.

I didn't really want to tell them what happened, they'd think it was their fault which... I think it is?

"Um, I just tripped a few times..." I lied. I saw Baekhyun  give Chanyeol a look. I rolled my eyes and quickly went off the bed. I pulled my sleeve down, not wanting anyone to see the bandage on my shoulder.

"Trust me, I'm fine." I reassured. I don't need them worrying about me. I heard Baekhyun sigh before whisper something to Chanyeol. I shook my head before falling into slumber.

~ Chanyeol's POV ~ (Earlier)

"So how do you plan on making Soojung fall in love with you?" Baekhyun asked. I actually... Did not really know.

How would I make Soojung fall in love with me? Could she be nerdy and naive enough to just fall into my trap?

Suddenly we heard a small scream. I gave Baekhyun a weird look before we began heading over to the direction we heard it in.

We then again heard a groan and quick footsteps, indicating multiple people were running away. 

We turned the corner and saw a girl standing, we watched her try to walk before falling completely on the floor. Blood was on her shoulders as dirt was on her stomach area.

We quickly ran over before seeing her face.

"Soojung!?" I exclaimed. I could see her trying to keep her eyes open before she completely fainted.

Baekhyun gave me a panicked look. "Let's hurry and take her to the clinic." I suggested. Baekhyun then carried her bridal style as we quickly ran to the nurse.

I opened the door as the nurse greeted me. "Annyeonghase- Omo, what happened?" Her smile fell. We both shrugged. We both did not acknowledge that information.

"We don't know, we saw her collapse and faint right in front of us." Baekhyun explained. 

She led us to a room with a bed and he gently laid her down on the white sheets. "Okay I'll be treating her shoulder." The nurse said before walking out and coming back in with a white box.

We saw her roll the sleeves and we saw claw-like marks on her shoulder. 

"Omo, looks like someone did this to her." The nurse said. My eyes widened and so did Baekhyun's.

Who could've done this? Was Soojung getting bullied?