The Ugly Truth

~ Author ~

"BWOH?!" Everyone but Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, and Jaeyoon yelled.

"YOUR CHEN'S COUSIN?!" Sehun exclaimed, fascinated by the new known fact.

Cho Min nodded calmly, obviously expecting that kind of reaction from the gang.

Chanyeol was not fazed, for he was too curious to why Soojung was absent.

"Jaeyoon," He called, "Why isn't Soojung here?"

Jaeyoon forced to hide her frown, not wanting to spill the truth of negativity. "She's on vacation Chanyeol." She lied.

Jaeyoon knew what Soojung was doing, and she pitied her.

"O-Oh... A-Alright then." Chanyeol replied, he felt very off that Soojung wasn't here to tease, or flirt with him.

As much as he felt cheesy to admit it, he needed her beside him. Chanyeol felt lonely.

"Mianhamnida Chanyeol, I never meant those things that I did to get between you and Soojung." Cho Min apologized sincerely.

~ Cho Min ~

God, I feel so bad for Soojung. I visited her and apologized and, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't cry coming out of her house.

She accepted my apology and we became friends, but it wasn't the right moment I guess.

I looked at Chanyeol, he seemed to be spacing out a bit too much. He's probably wondering where on earth Soojung is. Jaeyoon told me to tell him that Soojung's on vacation.

Soojung was definitely not on vacation. She was far away for that kind of excuse.

I pray that things will get better. Don't worry Soojung, just hold on...

~ Author ~

Chanyeol was the first to walk out of school. It's already been a few days and he felt the need to visit her. After all those times Jaeyoon and Cho Min bothering him about her being away, Chanyeol just wanted to just, go there.

"WAIT CHANYEOL!" Jaeyoon called for him. He wasn't supposed to go towards Soojung's house. He was supposed to leave the situation alone. Being the new, changed, caring boy he is... He wanted to visit.

He felt like Jaeyoon was lying. Somehow his instinct told him to follow the path to his lover's house.

He finally arrived, panting from all the oxygen loss.

Chanyeol slowly knocked on the front door. It instantly opened, Soojung's mother gave a small smile.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo! My sweet Chanyeol!"

"Annyeonghaseyo ommo-nim, may I see Soojung?"

Soojung's mother gave him a warm, but dissapointing smile. "Mianhe dear, but she isn't here."

"W-Where is she?" He asked, very anxious now that he knew she wasn absolutely not on a trip.

"I was asked not to tell sweetheart... I'm so sorry." Her mother apologized. Chanyeol didn't know it meant something else. He merely thought it was because he couldn't tell her, but she knew what was happening.

Soojung's mother knew that the two were meant to be, it just had their ups and downs.

But she knew, that they would one day be happy together.

VERY SHORT CHAPTER. Just a filler to get the real chapter going ;)