-Chapter 7-

A/n: intense cringe warning - as previously stated, i wrote this a very long time ago and i know how bad it is!!!

Shuffling into the kitchen I heard three small voices whispering and giggling like children with a secret.

"Oh look who decided to join us" Becky smirked and elbowed Luke who turned to me and Amy followed his gaze.

"Yeah I couldn't sleep all night because two certain people kept me up with their sexual antics" The colour drained from Luke's face but Amy seemed smug. She had a devilish grin plastered on her face like a disease, I grimaced at the sight of her cockiness.

"Y-you heard us" Luke placed his black coffee on the kitchen island where all three of them were sat.
"Who didn't? You know just because you sometimes shush the other person doesn't mean you're any quieter" I rolled my eyes while taking the empty seat next to Becky. For some reason, Beck had been staring at me since I walked through the door which alarmed me greatly.

"What? Have I got something on my face? I just woke up mate I'm not gonna look perfect" I rambled trying to get even a peep out of Becky. She had a smile larger than the Cheshire cats.

"Oh, nothing really...just the fact we all heard you masturbating at half 2 in the morning. You weren't the only one who was kept up" my hands became sticky with sweat and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Not to forget the fact you were screaming my boyfriend's name" My breath halted in my throat. I glanced at my sister who had hissed her sentence at me. I glanced at the table and Luke. Luke had a secretive smirk spread on his lips and had his eyes locked with mine. I swear for a moment I saw him wink at me but of course that couldn't happen. I'm just Amy's older sister, remember? I felt a strange feeling in my belly, like a mix of butterflies and that sensation you get when you're on a rollercoaster and you down the big drop. Except this happened every damn time he looked at me or smiled at me or did anything really.

"Ow," I winced in pain and held my stomach.

"Are you ok gabs?" He asked me with a slight hint of amusement and concern in his voice. Even this made my stomach do the painful movements once more.

"Yeah...my stomach is just freaking out it's fine" I returned to my upright position while wincing on the way up to be greeted with three pairs of eyes on me. I Awkwardly coughed into my hand and looked at everyone in turn. "Well as much as I want to sit here intense silence all day I've gotta go" The silence was broken, thanks to no one but me, which meant it was my cue to leave.

"Go where exactly?" Beck had her eyebrows raised, making her eyes look wider than usual.

"Somewhere to do something" I shrugged and left to go to my room.

B E C K Y
Gabbie had left an hour prior to the drama. Amy decided it was a fucking brilliant idea to bring up the fact her sister moaned his name. I felt bad for the guy I mean it's not his fault my best friend has sexual fantasies involving him.
I awkwardly sat with my legs up on the settee while Amy and Luke battled out their sides of the argument. The urge to record it was strong but I was stronger so I didn't (even though that would literally cheer me up on any day of the week). No one likes Amy and Luke dating, no one. Luke's friends, who I've only met a hand full of times, think Amy is too controlling. I don't because I kind of automatically have to ship Luke and Gabbie since she's my best friend and all. Obviously, Gabbie doesn't like them because she's clearly madly in love with him and the list goes on...

"Luke, we're going to talk about this like civilized humans and we're going to talk about it now!" Amy screamed at Luke who was towering over her.

"Oh yeah, it's really civilized to scream at my face" He dramatically rolled his eyes, making me stifle a laugh.

"Why was she moaning your name? What did you send her?"

"What? I sent her nothing- well no I sent her one selfie. I'm sorry I'm attractive" The whole scene was so wrong and yet so hilarious I couldn't help myself from texting Gab.

Becky: GAB. DUDE. AMY IS ARGUING WITH LUKE ABOUT YOU MOANING HIS NAME I'M GONNA SCREAM

Gabbie: WAT? ffs dude I didn't mean to it just slipped out.

Becky: so totally unlike your hands last night? ;)

Gabbie: I swear to god himself- you're so dirty minded also *:-)

Becky: PAHAHHA coming from the girl who moaned her sister's boyfriend's name while masturbating really loudly.

Gabbie: I hope u burn in hell for your sins

Becky: see you there babe Xx

A couldn't release the smile that was printed on my face.

"Come on! You're so childish! If she wants to moan my name she damn well can I don't give two shits." A fake gasp escaped Amy's overdrawn lips.

"Why wouldn't you care?!"

"Because she moans it better than you!" It was this moment Luke knew, he fucked up. My laugh left my mouth and I couldn't stop laughing like a fool. Amy was in tears and It did make me feel bad, however. Amy's facial expression quickly changed though as she squinted her eyes at Luke.

"If you love her moan so much why don't you make her your girlfriend? Goodbye Luke Hemmings" With Amy's dramatic goodbye she slammed my apartment door shut.

"Well shit, that escalated quickly" Luke groaned and sat in the space in front of my feet.

"Did I just lose my girlfriend because I said Gabbie moaned my name better?" I patted his back with sympathy for the poor man.

"I'm afraid so my friend. Oh well, at least you lasted longer than all of her other boyfriends. That's an achievement."

"No, it isn't because I fucked up this time"

"Oh Luke, don't beat yourself over it...you wanna stay over another night? Or at least wait till Gab comes home she might be able to cheer you up"

Luke scoffed at my statement.

"What? So she can moan my name and I can tell her how good she sounds?" I burst into laughter and Luke slightly smiled.

"Lighten up kid, get to know Gabbie as Gabbie not Amy's sister for once"

"Why do you want me to talk to her so much?" I winked at him and stood up as I heard the door unlock.

"That's for me to know and you to find out- oh hey Gab." I stood up creating space for Gabbie.

"Where's the she-devil"

"Oh, Luke said you moaned his name better than her so she said something like 'THEN WHY DONT U MARRY HER?!' And stormed out" I did my top class acting to impersonate her.

"No she actually said 'why don't you make her your girlfriend'" He looked at Gabbie who now looked love struck. She had rosy cheeks yet the rest of her face seemed pale.

For a few awkward minutes, they were looking at each other.

"I'm gonna go now. You two talk or something" I wiggled my eyebrows at them making me receive a death glare from Gab and roll of the eyes from Luke.

Kids these days, am I right?