He wanted to go over there to meet Amaya but he wanted Asami to speak to her mother without any interference.

Gray couldn't tell why his wife seemed distant from him. From the moment the sun came up and when they all regrouped, she had immediately given him Haru before walking off towards her dragon mother, leaving him confused.

But, regardless, he knew that she was hurting since she and the other dragon slayers had spent years searching for their parents only to find out that they were already dead. And the time they had left was short.

His eyes softened, remembering the feeling he had when his father was saying goodbye to him. "They're probably catching up and getting their goodbyes in."

He glanced over to where Natsu was with Igneel's dead body and felt a pang of empathy for him. It seemed that the past day was filled with painful goodbyes and loss of loved ones.

The dragon slayers and dragon's walked back over to the group. Asami placed a comforting hand on her sister's head as the blunette cried.

"Farewell, humans." Grandeena said softly and all the dragon's flew up a bit, as they knew they were about to disappear soon. "Once very long ago, there was terrible strife between our kind and yours." She said. "It warms my heart to know that in the end we part in friendship."

"The era of dragon's has ended." Weisslogia said. "We leave this world for you to protect."

"The power of man shall pave the future." Skiadrum continued. "For that we are thankful."

The twin dragon's were relieved of the guilt they felt thinking they had really killed their parents when in reality, they were only false memories planted inside their minds.

"Remember what I told you." Amaya said looking at Asami with a soft look.

"I will." She nodded.

"Please, don't leave me!" Wendy cried out for her dragon mother.

The white dragon's eyes softened. "I love you, Wendy. Always."

"You should get that face checked out." Metalicana muttered, glancing at his son with teasing edge in his tone and his eyes glowed with amusement seeing the reaction he got.

Gajeel's eye twitched. "Way to ruin the moment!!" He sighed in annoyance as he grinned. "I'll miss you too."

Asami kept her gaze on the blue dragon as they all disappeared. She held her crying sister in her arms, as a single tear slipped down her cheek, feeling happy to have met her mother one last time and sad because she was gone.

❄💧❄💧

A week had passed by since they defeated Tartaros and said their goodbye's to the dragon's. In that time, everyone injured was able recuperate from the injuries they received from their battles. And many of the members of Fairy Tail were figuring out what to do next.