He stiffened, remembering that Tempesta was still undefeated. He turned his head and saw him right behind him. "Damn." He had no energy left to dodge the incoming swipe from Tempester.

The demon tensed feeling another presence and looked up to see Gray in the air holding a bow and arrow being shot at his feet making him jump back. Ice spikes shot up from the floor from where the arrow hit.

Gajeel's eyes widened seeing the ice wizard drop down in front of him. "Gray!"

"It's seems it's this one that beat Laxus." Gray said and paused. "Wait... Correction. It's the magic beads in him."

"Huh?"

"You could make medicine out this one's blood." He explained, remembering how they needed it to save Yajima and the Thunder Legion. "Please send it over to old lady Porlyusica as soon as we're done."

Gajeel's brow twitched. "Start talking when you've beat him, won't ya!"

"I'll be quick." And with that Gray charged at Tempester who summoned up tornadoes which Gray had no problem freezing in that moment.

Gajeel was stunned by the way Gray carried himself and the amount of power he suddenly had. "You've gotta be kiddin..."

"Ice demon's Zeroth: Long Sword!" Creating an ethereal long sword from his palms, Gray slashed Tempester, inflicting a deep cut.

"What the hell was that..." Gajeel trailed, his eyes wide with shock.

Gray paid him no mind. "I'll be the one to crush Tartaros."

His eyes flickered over to his wife who was still out cold, his features softened slightly before he remembered he needed to defeat Tartaros and reluctantly walked away, ignoring Gajeel's protests.

❄💧❄💧

Asami sat up catching her husband's scent along with everyone else who started to gain consciousness. Gajeel explained what happened after they all passed out and how Gray defeated the demon, Tempester all by himself in one blow.

"Where's Gray?" She asked as Haru groaned a bit still feeling a bit upset about being dunked in water.

"He just headed somewhere, I think." Gajeel muttered.

"I see

"I see." She looked down, clenching her fists tightly, trying to not let the ache and guilt get too overwhelming. Haru noticed her expression and wanted to ask but couldn't bring himself to speak up.

"I'm just glad everyone's okay." Levy said.

"Take this to old woman Porylyusica's place, Levy." Gajeel said, holding out a small pouch.

The blunette blinked. "Right. Now we'll be able to heal Laxus and the others."

Lucy glanced over to Natsu who was sitting on the ground behind them with his back turned to them. "What's wrong, Nasu?"