Beggining of my Dream

Start from the beginning

"Go seat in the couch since your late" the headmaster said with a stone-like tone. that rhymes!

the guy sits in the couch in the corner since there's no sit left.

"what's your name gorgeous?" he ask looking at our direction.

"deeandra pierce" the blonde bimbo response.

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking with her" then he pointed me.

"Kiersten Sandi McLaren" I smiled and the slut glares at me,the headmaster cleared her throat once more making us to settle down.

"anyways, the reason, I called you was because of the result in the audition earlier, the judges already calculated your performance, and it seems that the five of you is a tie, so, I've decided that the five of you will compose your own songs and performed it by Friday"

"but, it's only a three days preparation" the slut whined.

"I think it's enough" Ashley said sounded annoyed.

"it's all settled then, Friday presentation, meeting dismissed"

we all leave the room but then someone grabbed me.

"the name's Allen by the way" he winked but I flinched when I heard a loud and ferocious growl, causing my heart to beat faster.

"MINE!!" then he wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"chill dude, I didn't know that she's already taken" he said in a duh tone, then walked away.

heis having heavy breathings but slowed when the curly guy walked away.

"he is just a friend" I said sarcastically.

"but he flirts with you" he growls sending sparks in my body. as our face only inches apart, I pulled knowing what will happen next and glared at him.

he smirks as he raised his eyebrows amused.

"my kitten has a feisty attitude"

"I'm not a cat!" I pouted like a kid.

"because your a pup?" he smirks more wilder as he kissed my cheeks, I pulled away and wipe my cheeks in disgust while frowning.

"I'm not a pup either!" he lowly chuckled but I gasped when he carry me in a bridal style.

"we're gonna go home kitten" I furrowed my eye brows in confusion.

"we?" I ask dumbfounded.

"yes, we, your going home with me from now on" I frown deeper.

"no! I won't accept that!" I wiggled in his arms, but stopped when he lick my earlobe causing me to shrieked in shock, I quickly covered my ears and glare at him.

"your.going.home.with.me.period." he said with an..alpha tone..? is he an..

I looked a this face and he's jaws are clenched, and his eye's looked like his gonna kill someone if I reject his offer.

I just looked away and pouted since I have no choice.

"I can sue you with kidnapping do you know that.." I mumbled.

he has a victory smirks as he paced his way to the parking lot.

when he was walking I just continue to mumble random things and he was trying to kiss me but I slap him when he dares to.

"I hate you" I said nonchalantly as he buckled, my seatbelt.

"I love you too" he winks and kiss me again in the cheeks but I wiped it instinctively making my wolf scowl at me in annoyance.

"why did you always do that?" he growls.

"I don't know, maybe because you suck at kissing" I said bluntly.

he smirk and he pulled me closer and sucked my neck making me moan lightly and I growl when he pulled away.

"that explains it" he snickers as he speed off the driveway leaving me gawking.

---------------------------------

Author'snote:

sorryguys, yupIupdatereallyshortly, butI'lltrymybesttomaketwoupdatestodaysostaytuned ;) andalsoI'venoticedthatI'veonlytwocomments *pouts* soI'vedecidedthatthefirstvoteinthischapterwillhaveashout outandthefirstcommentwillhaveadedication! butI would liketothankasiantoasterandtivafanforeverforsupporting mystorysincethebeggining =) Iloveyouguys, IhopeI'llfindreaderslikeyouasthestorygoeson :D

anywaysbeafanand..

vote

comment

share

andthisisnewbut..

pleaseaddmy storyatyourlibrary/readinglist ;)

loveyougals!

sincerely,

xXthecrazyauthorXx