Surprise ........Tanya, Sahil, Niha, Vardhan, Anju, Anku, Jiggy, Kostu... screamed loudly......shocking them to hell

Kesa laga? (Niha raised her brows)

Yeh saab! (Randhir asked and Sanyu just blinked her eyes)

aab marriage mei reception na ho esa thodi hota hei....(Tanya side hugged Sanyukta and slapped Randhir's cheeks lightly)

Sanyu glared Tanya

Oye hoye possessive....(teased Sanyu)

Acha aab cake cut hoga......dance.....gana.......masti.......haan thodasa drunk bhi....(Sahil whispered in Randhir's ear)

Okay okay fine.......(Niharika glared Sahil)

common mam aab haam sab adults hei.....

Sahil agar koi mischief kia na tto dekhlena...(Niharika warned him)

Hehe jese ki mei dargaya (Sahil thought and smiled devilishly in his mind)

Randhir sensed that some of the guys were gawking at Sanyukta's back with their mouth wide open.....he felt a bit suspicious....he marched towards Sanyukta and his eyes go wide looking at her fair milky white back peeping through the backless blouse....

he marched towards Sanyukta and his eyes go wide looking at her fair milky white back peeping through the backless blouse

He clenched his jaws and gripped her arm.....

Sanyu kuch baat karni hei.....please excuse us.....(he smiled at everyone and dragged her towards the rest room)

Kya hei Randhir?(she frowned)

He just pressed her on the wall of the rest room and was now glaring her......she felt shy as their faces were just inches apart.....

utaro yeh blouse....(he spoke gritting his teeth all the way)

abhi!....(her cheeks flushed) nei.....ghar janeke baad.....fir jo karna hei kar lena mei nei rokungi....(her cheeks were red by now giving competition to cherry)

Kya!!!!....mera matlab yeh nei tha(he fumbled a bit) tum ese revealing blouse kese pehen sakti ho? (he scolded her a bit)

wo....didine pehnadia tto....(she pouted)

Fine yeh baal kholdo.....(he pulled out the hair pin and her dense hair opened thus covering her back and adding beauty to her already beautiful face) tum ese hi sundar lagti ho.....(before she could blush his rough lips captured her soft ones and were now busy sucking them......they forgot about the party and were now busy on their own world........she felt week on her knees as soon as he started exploring her mouth.......tasting each and every cell of it)

tasting each and every cell of it)