Chapter 3

We arrive in the cook-house, & I am pant making.

Try making to skip arm in arm with someone that is more active than yourself is exceedingly tired-making.

My neyes keep flash making about my condition. So annoy making. I knew I should have taken them out.

I just woke up, too.

" Why! If it isn't the young Master & Ara! What 'ould you like today?" the round, bustl making woman that is the head cook lyrically says as she bustles about, cook making. It somewhat reminds me of myself in the lab.

" We would like a little basket with something for break-fast, Tilly, if you please." Her full name was Matilda, but from the time I can remember, she told me to call her Tilly, so I did.

" Aye, lass. I'll have it ready soon enough. I'm a mite busy with what of yer beau com making o'er, but I'll 'ave it done in a jiffy, so don't worry yer pretty lil' head."

She walked into the Frosteam Box & shook her head.

" I know you aren't supposed to do our work for us, but would ye mind pass making by the hen-house & pick making up the eggs on yer walk? That eggler bot has been malfunction-making recently. That's the other thing I was meanin' to ask ye. Do ye think you could take a look at it? The contraption is a glitchy thing, it is." She grabbed the basket I made & dropped some ham, & a few boiled eggs in the frosteam side, along with a couple glasses of creamy milk.

I can smell the deliciousness that is the food & my IEMP growls again.

" Say, Tilly, is that milk fresh? Everything smells so good.. It could almost make you full just by smell making it!"

" Aye, that's one bot that isn't malfunction making. Fresh milk from a few minutes ago, matter of fact. That there milk tube contraption ye built works wonders, it does."

" Compression Pipe Transporter." I say.

" I dinna know why ye come up with such complifiscated names for yer contraptions. I say we just call 'em as we see 'em & we'll be set. Then, I'm just a lowly kitchen cook. I s'pose nobody would listen to me after all."

I chuckle at this. She would say something like that.

" I almost forgot, Tilly." she was pack making the heasteam side of the basket now.

" Yeah?"

" I'm sure we can pass by the hen-house on our way back, right Peregrin?"

She looked up oddly when I said his name. I wonder why.

" Sure, darling. We can do that."

I controlled myself & plastered a smile across my face while Tilly looked back & forth at us, her brow arched.