Copyright and Other Info

I'd put this at the end, but then people would copy my obviously-awesome-enough-to-copy-story and that wouldn't be good. Anyways, welcome to Narni- - I mean - my codex. 

What? 

You've never heard of a codex? 

*gasp

Basically, I use it as a fancy word for a book... 

Anywho, I hope we'll become friends on this wonderful journey... So, err... Yeah! 

Copyright © 2016 by LegolassPlus

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

In other words, don't copy this book or the law will getcha. (Along with myself and possibly my abuela.) See, this is why you read the boring stuff. You might find cookies. 

Other info:

This is not the edited version of the book. (It is spell-checked though.) This is the free, unedited, un-fancy version. The fully steampunk worded and brilliant version will soon be available for purchase in several online bookstores. The first chapter of this version will be more close to the final product. So if you want the totally awesome revised version, you can buy it from those online places when I finish editing the book and such. Meanwhile,  you can just read this free and still awesome version. 

EDIT: That was my original plan, but I am contemplating publishing the full version here as well. Let me know what you think. It all depends on people's reactions to this. (This is yet another reason to read that boring first page.)