why would someone face away from that beautiful view? I wondered to myself before I continued investigating.

 In front of the desk, he had two seats that faced each other but more or less face the big desk too. Behind me, which is on the mans' right was the bathroom or so i think and beside the locker room which is on the mans' left close to the entrance door was 3 red couches, 2 of them was a single counch the one facing them was a normal 2 people couch, a small fridge on the side and a glass table in the middle of the couch set.

"So you dont know French?" said the man looking up. He had nice soft-looking brown hair with natural blond streaks on them. He had striking bright brown eyes. He looked in his late thirties, but can't tell for sure because the morning sun was shining in my eyes and it was honestly hard to see.

"I do know how to speak french," I stated with a soft smile 

lesson 2: ALWAYS smile at an interview (they don't want u dead they wanna be the reason to kill your spirit and they might but at least I'll get accepted)

I have reasrched what the company is about, it was a sales comany on of the bigest in Lebanon, i was applying for a secretary.

"I am not going to look at your file just yet, I will ask you couple of questions. Mr. Ali(Mariah's father) has told me to give you a chance. However, I will decid depending on this interview, so impress me, Sarah," He said with a slight autralian accent. He is labanense, I know that for sure but he might have been raised in Austrlia? " Lets start, first of all, my name is Adam Mustafa call me Mr, mustafa. Now, Sarah which class are you in?"

"I am a senior, grade 12," I answered directly smile unwavering, better answer short than elaborate so i sont make mistakes this man looks tough to satisfy.

"so you are 17, 18?"

"I am 16," smile still on.

"hm, what do you do in your free time?"

" I help my sister study, but mostly read books."

"What kind of books do you read?"

"anything my hands can find."

"and when your bored of reading."

"i play with my sister or on some of my instrumnets." 

"what instrumnest do you play?"

"piano, guitar and violin." i said as a matter of fact. 

confidence filled my voice my back straight my leg crossed in a lady-like manner, my eyes unwavering staring him in the eyes, I think, handfs folded on my lap.

"a couple of last questions Sarah. how many languages do you speak and what are they?"

"i speak 4 languaes, they are Arabic, English, French, and Spanish."

"thats impressive. talents?"

"nothing really," I said looking at him from the side this time all confidece disappearing howeer I held my composure.

"really? beacuse I can name a few Sarah," he said fondly with warmer eyes." anythin you can add that can make you suitable for this job.

What can make me suitable for this?" I am serious at work and dedicated to getting the task done in time, i am a hard worker, and I can understand german, dutch, turkish and russian." i said at the end sepratly.

"why didnt you mention that before?" he asked with an eybrow raised amusement clear in his voice.

"well you ask what languages i can speak," I said hesitantly.

he chukled and said," your in, you are everything Ali said about you" he said with a laugh.

oww!! I couldn't give your tip #3 ... to give a final hoorah! ask the interviewer a couple of questions about the company itself and what it can do to u in the future show them you are interested maybe even mention a couple of facts you learned

"really?!" I asked chocked out since most of the questions i had small to no answers to.

"you are coming out of your comfort zone and doing a good job so far you have impressed me, you look responsible and have a bit of maturity in your eyes, you are going to be something Sarah, congraualtion I am looking forward, come back on Monday," he said extending his hand to shake.

I shook his hand with firm grip and a smile brighning up my face, I felt relieved, ill be ok. " i wont let you down, thank you so much, sir."

" you better not."

A/N: ooo that was wordy and successful, SHE GOT ACCEPTED

this advice though I found them light and have always landed me a job when I applied, if you guys have any more lessons or tips on job interviews please do share 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!1